St. Xavier New Stadium and Athletic Complex...

Riverside 157

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some highlights of the construction in case you don't want to wade through the other pics. The thing that amazed me most was how high from the ground the suites/press box are going to be. If you use the elevator shaft to judge the height, it looks like it's going to be way up there.

Fieldhouse Entrance

2664652650100000457uCLOik_th.jpg

Fieldhouse and elevator to suites/press box

2279751350100000457gvgzSn_th.jpg

Stadium Pilings

2137274060100000457TLUpYt_th.jpg

Whole Field

2917284700100000457HOLHLV_th.jpg

Baseball Field

2996618670100000457FdJcMN_th.jpg

View from Dugout

2952347240100000457kkWezI_th.jpg

Tennis Center

2635019250100000457oBtdkJ_th.jpg

Just some highlights of the construction in case you don't want to wade through the other pics. The thing that amazed me most was how high from the ground the suites/press box are going to be. If you use the elevator shaft to judge the height, it looks like it's going to be way up there.

I wonder how much Coach Scott chipped in to get the elevator. :p

:thumb:

You're right there is nothing wrong with our's or their baseball, but that stadium is a more attractive place to play than where we play. Football, not so much.

May want to wait till it's all said and done before you pass judgement on the stadium...

Your stadium will be 100% top notch, the best in the state...HOWEVER....it is not enough "better" for it to hurt us that much...with us having arguable the best staff, great facilities, the #1 PROGRAM.....we should be able to sustain our pipeline of players just fine....will it help X? heck yeah....will it hurt us? I don't think so.

Wow BuddyBW nice baseball field, is that turf or natural grass? Was this just done this year? We're having a similar complex being built at Dixie H.S. but for some reason sod has not been put down on diamond and apparently no baseball on new field in 07.

• 4 weeks later...

I just took a closer look at the picture. It looks like below the football scoreboard is a time board for track to instantly show the results of the race. I hope X decides to host some meets to take full advantage of this!

I heard AD the AD talking about the football field being ready for the new turf on AM790 Tuesday night in the Pre-game show for the basketball game. I didn't realize it was actually happening. This is way cool!

:thumb: GO TIGERS!:thumb: