St. Xavier New Stadium and Athletic Complex...

Riverside 157

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OX,

No we didn't reserve spots for the highest donors, they have gotten their perks. I simply don't understand why you have to make backhanded comments anytime that we do something that may differ from what the Xaverians do. You don't hear us saying, "Are you guys concerned about the visitors' fans to your stadium, it is so small? I know at Trinity, we were so we built a lot more seats for them to sit in"

Got it?

The St. Xavier faithful will be vocal. The Glasers may or may not be happy to hear them. Remember, no tailgating on St. Xavier property. It would be a shame to have some of the backers removed from the premises prematurely.

;)

That is why we have capital punishment in Kentucky! :D Your attendance is appreciated; hopefully you will find the facilities up to snuff. I attended the opener of Trinity's new stadium and have returned several times, and I am aware that Trinity fans are used to first class facilities.

OX,

No we didn't reserve spots for the highest donors, they have gotten their perks. I simply don't understand why you have to make backhanded comments anytime that we do something that may differ from what the Xaverians do. You don't hear us saying, "Are you guys concerned about the visitors' fans to your stadium, it is so small? I know at Trinity, we were so we built a lot more seats for them to sit in"

Got it?

Are you having a special moment? The question was initiated by a Trinity supporter....understand now?

There will be a SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE PROGRAM issued for this inaugural game with Ballard. Be sure to get extras for your children and grandchildren tonight. The price will be the same as always....$3.00. Someday they may be commanding a decent price premium on eBay. :thumb:

There will be a SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE PROGRAM issued for this inaugural game with Ballard. Be sure to get extras for your children and grandchildren tonight. The price will be the same as always....$3.00. Someday they may be commanding a decent price premium on eBay. :thumb:

No doubt! Yet another reason to attend. Speculators, you have been advised. Ox, as the broker of this hot tip, do you get a commission?

No doubt! Yet another reason to attend. Speculators, you have been advised. Ox, as the broker of this hot tip, do you get a commission?

I should be so lucky, Diogenes! :lol:

Only one more day until a VERY SPECIAL TIGER NIGHT!! :dancingpa

Looking forward to all the Pre-game, GAME and Post-game activities...

I hope we play extremely inspired football with a tremendous amount of enthusiasm. This type of effort is what we need to get to the top and stay. I can only think this is the plan to open the new stadium....

Go Tigers....

Just thinking about the stadium opening tonight gives me chills. The feeling of St.X pride is unbelievable! Can't wait until kickoff - Go Tigers!

Absolutely agree Xtiger69!! Don't forget to check out the second game ever played at Bro. More stadium when the Baby Tigers take on Moeller tommorow at 11am. Hopefully X can avenge the shellacking they put on us last year at their place.

Well, since the stadium is no longer new, I guess this would be an appropriate final update. This is a nice view of the campus. Now if we could just buy those apartments to increase our clone production......

God's View

Silly man! You've got the perfect covert location in the cemetary! Buy it instead! :D