New THS player???

Hello all, I'm brand new here on BGP and I'm looking to get information on a rumor I overheard at some games this year. As a grad. (76'), I've been trying to find ways to keep taps on my Alma Mater, especially on Shamrock football. I found this site through a google search; hopefully I can get some answers and give my opinion on some things. Anyways, I heard there's a transfer that will be playing for Trinity next season. Is this just another rumor like Beatty leaving, or do Rock faithful have a new player to watch??? Help me out BGP readers. -Shamrock Watcher-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to BGP ShamrockWatcher! I am class of '01 myself, I am happy to see you here!

To your question. I have heard no rumors of any new players of major impact other than the kids who will be moving up to replace the graduating seniors. Some others may have more names for you than I, LSURock any ideas?

Two transfers of note. Zach Slayton, transfer from St.X, sat out his junior year after playing OL as freshman and JV for the Tigers. Donovan Simms, returned to Trinity after attending another school his sophomore year.He played fresman ball at Trinity. Both will be eligible to play next season. Both will be seniors. I am also hearing that Andy Lynch may be playing football in the fall. Andy was a standout freshman lineman and has played basketball the past couple of seasons.

ShamrockWatcher - Welcome to BGP! You've come to the best place on the net for KY high school sports information and discussion.

Don't let the wiseguys fool you. There's a boatload of Trinity discussion to be found here. Maybe a little too much for some folks. ;)