New THS player???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the last UofL football game, I heard that two offensive lineman starters from this year, Roby and Griffin were asked about playing tight end. This supposedly came from Coverdale for next seasons team.

I don't see the X transfer playing a pass catching position for the Rocks and he could even have a hard time playing on the offensive line with Coverdales complicated schemes, maybe a defensive lineman

position.

But as several have stated in the past there hasn't been much success from football transfers to Trinity.

^ I'm not familiar (size & weight)with this Zach kid, but TE Miller is graduating this year, so maybe he could fit in at this position. TE has to have some type of speed in order to block, because not many passes were thrown to Miller. 3-Kind, passing schemes are complicated, blocking not as much. I have to respect a kid (Zach) for making such a move and I wish him well.

^ I'm not familiar (size & weight)with this Zach kid, but TE Miller is graduating this year, so maybe he could fit in at this position. TE has to have some type of speed in order to block, because not many passes were thrown to Miller. 3-Kind, passing schemes are complicated, blocking not as much. I have to respect a kid (Zach) for making such a move and I wish him well.

let's not forget Carrico moved to TE> good hands and routes

let's not forget Carrico moved to TE> good hands and routes

Jim, being a St.X fan/parent, you stay in close touch with the Rocks, or do you just like to talk about your Martha boys? I'm with LSU, I would sure hate to see Robey coming across the middle, and Robey does have the speed. Speed kills, I mean wins.........