Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Highlight video....

Featured Replies

 

 

Cool little video about this year's team.

Thanks RockPride! A little rough, but great subject matter!!! GO ROCKS...

Just once, I'd like to see one of these clips with different music.

Nice video, but where's the air time for the Rocks defense?

Just once, I'd like to see one of these clips with different music.

 

 

I agree. A little "Queen" would be good!

I tried to watch it but my company blocks obscene material.

I tried to watch it but my company blocks obscene material.

Why don't you have someone over at St.X make a copy for you.

Why don't you have someone over at St.X make a copy for you.

Why don't you send me one for a Christmas present! I need a blank tape for the bowl games.

Both of you are out of bounds with the x/t talk.

 

In closing, that is a horrible choice of music. Associating Trinity with profanity and illegal drugs in the video is demeaning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.