Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Baseball 06

Featured Replies

Traditionally this award goes to the most dominant pitcher and in that case i would have to say Adcock, despite the beating PRP laid on him. My other pick would be Witten for Danville. There's just no denying his numbers pitching or hitting. I believe he went 13-1, 1.30 ERA pitching and hit .607 with 66 RBI's and 25 homeruns. That is simply amazing

Traditionally this award goes to the most dominant pitcher and in that case i would have to say Adcock, despite the beating PRP laid on him. My other pick would be Witten for Danville. There's just no denying his numbers pitching or hitting. I believe he went 13-1, 1.30 ERA pitching and hit .607 with 66 RBI's and 25 homeruns. That is simply amazing

 

Witten is only a junior isnt he?

Witten is just a junior, so barring an injury, he's a hands down lock for Mr. Baseball next year. Honestly, he's a beatable pitcher, but just a ridiculously good hitter. Among high school hitters I've seen in the past 10-15 years, he's right there with Kearns, Wilkerson, and Hauswald, but he may be better than those, and that's scary.

 

Adcock will probably get it this year, but what grade is the Wells kid from Owensboro?

I'v watched Witten play for several years. He has continually gotten better each season. I've seen numerous players over the years not only in KY but several other states. What I'm getting ready to say is debatable and that's OK. Rich Witten could very well be the best player in the state this season. I also predict he will skip college and accept the draft offer that's coming his way. Paul Morse has done an excellent job preparing this young man from his youth up. I look forward to watching him play this summer with the Morse Baseball Academy summer team. If things hold true to the past, the scouts will be buzzing around this team all year.

I'v watched Witten play for several years. He has continually gotten better each season. I've seen numerous players over the years not only in KY but several other states. What I'm getting ready to say is debatable and that's OK. Rich Witten could very well be the best player in the state this season. I also predict he will skip college and accept the draft offer that's coming his way. Paul Morse has done an excellent job preparing this young man from his youth up. I look forward to watching him play this summer with the Morse Baseball Academy summer team. If things hold true to the past, the scouts will be buzzing around this team all year.

 

He's the best hitter in the state this year, hands down.

 

How fast is he? If he has above average speed, he will be a first or second rounder out of high school next year.

Jake Wells is a graduate headed to WKU

Nathan Adcock from North Hardin

Braxton Graven from Trinity maybe as along shot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.