Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Video of Warren Central

Featured Replies

UNREAL....I'll never forget that team. Dewalt was the most athletic HS player I've seen.

Who is #41?

UNREAL....I'll never forget that team. Dewalt was the most athletic HS player I've seen.

Looking back he reminds me of a young Eric Hicks. Just unreal talent and skill...

Who is #41?

Matt Mauresca (sp???)

Wow, that looked like a college team out there...unreal.

yea, i was at rupp arena for a couple of those dunks, some of the best i've seen from kentucky high schoolers

Matt Maresca. He now plays at WKU.

DIRK!!! :lol:

I don't know for sure, but I think Maresca is originally from Bosnia...

I don't know for sure, but I think Maresca is originally from Bosnia...

 

He's not from Bosnia. I think his family is of recent immigrant descent, but I don't think it was from Bosnia, and I think he was born here.

 

He does look uncannily like Dirk. He changed his number for his senior year from #40 to #41 for that very reason.

Wow that was a very nice little clip. Warren Central was absoluteley loaded that year

He is attending Murray State as far as I know, but he isn't playing sports. What caused that is that initially he signed with Murray for football, but got offered a JUCO in Utah for basketball and he went there. Before the season, he got an infection in his foot that turned very serious, and eventually life-threatening. After his recovery from that he transferred back to Murray.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.