What teams are the Pre-season favorites to win the 2006 4A Football Title

JFK

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that X will likely start the season as the favorite....two other teams to watch in 4A...

Male and Trinity

:lol:

It will most likely be a 3 horse race!Why don't we start this year with the rocks the favorite instead!

It will most likely be a 3 horse race!Why don't we start this year with the rocks the favorite instead!

Nahhh....things turn out much better for us when we're chasing your tails, instead of you chasing your own! :D

Nahhh....things turn out much better for us when we're chasing your tails, instead of you chasing your own! :D

I noticed that worked out pretty well for you last year so why not shake things up a bit and start the year with you as the favorite!(for some reason I don't think you are buying it)

I agree! Let's make the Rocks the favorite. We need some motivation after last year:rolleyes:

I agree! Let's make the Rocks the favorite. We need some motivation after last year:rolleyes:

Nope...not having it. You guys were the favorites last year, and deservedly so...I feel you deserve a second chance to make it right! :D

Are you buying that? :D

Nope...not having it. You guys were the favorites last year, and deservedly so...I feel you deserve a second chance to make it right! :D

Are you buying that? :D

Nope! I think maybe the thrill will be in the chase this year. You get the monkey on your backs.

Is this thread a joke?:lol:

Who is it every year?

X, Trinity, Male!!!

No, it's not a joke. This is serious stuff here:ylsuper:

The contenders, according to LSURock, start with the Rocks, then maybe...X and Male:lol:

Is this thread a joke?:lol:

Who is it every year?

X, Trinity, Male!!!

I agree Gus!!

Pick and chose

offer scholarships

sounds like college

Male an Manuel get their pick in Jeff Co

What if Eastern and Fern Creek could keep all their feeder kids!!!

What if Eastern and Fern Creek could keep all their feeder kids!!!

:confused: :confused: Atherton High School is always complaining that Eastern is stealing their neighborhood kids.

psst. don't tell Sexton that, he has trouble with the truth.