What teams are the Pre-season favorites to win the 2006 4A Football Title

JFK

You are right...it's a no-win situation Tony (or should I say Tonette now that you've come out of the closet). ;):D;)

So true Ox :thumb:

I think that people are going to find that I was much nicer as the male TD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true Ox :thumb:

I think that people are going to find that I was much nicer as the male TD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you'll find they took your opinion seriously when they thought you were male! :lol:

Now that they know you're not, you can say the same things, and they'll just pshaw the little woman! :D

Actually the Tigers return very few starters from last season. On offense we should have only 3 of 11 returning starters (RB Vic Anderson, OT Corey O'Daniel, OG Pat McDonald). Defensively we lost all 11 from last year. In addition, both our placekicker and punter are gone. We have some fairly decent young players moving up, but they will need to be on a steep learning curve given the strength of our early schedule.

Based on what is returning, it looks like:

1. Male

2. pebbles

3. PRP

4-9 some teams out in the state

10. St. X.

Two-Pat McDonald is no longer on the team.

I think you'll find they took your opinion seriously when they thought you were male! :lol:

Now that they know you're not, you can say the same things, and they'll just pshaw the little woman! :D

With some on here...I can agree with that first statment :thumb:

Impatience, irritation, disapproval, or disbelief...which part???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW....Go Bulldogs!

Having lost numerous verbal battles with TD in the past, I would never refer to he/she/it as "little woman". This persona has earned my respect! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having lost numerous verbal battles with TD in the past, I would never refer to he/she/it as "little woman". This persona has earned my respect! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Ox :D

I am very proud of my willingness to verbally battle with someone :ylsuper: even if I don't know what I am talking about sometimes :lol:

Man :rolleyes: Ox doesn't choose his team...you complain...if he choses his team you would complain.....you know what I think that means....you like to complain!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure where I complained:confused:

What's John Hardin and PRP bringing back?

John will find it hard to replace the 15 Seniors that left. Lucky for them that the closet is not bare, the big question is whom will step up and fill the QB. Morning shoes where big and two sophmores are in the running, lucky for them it will be a run run run offensive. The backfield will be led by Sr fullback Carliale, the line will be anchored by John McDonnel.

The Defensive will again be the strong point of the team. Led by first team all-state lineman Savoy, he will have a supporting cast of Gatewood, Graves, and Voss.

For John to be sucessful some underclassman will need to step up to the next level. Time will tell, the schdule is soft and North Hardin is loaded with transfars.

What does Male have coming back??? Beaumont & ?

I was thinking the QB graduated.

Yes, the QB is going to Marshall, I believe.

Male is hurting at JV and Frosh levels. They aren't getting as many talented athletes as in past years because of stricter enforcement of their feeder school system.Via one of their assistants, I hear that Coach R is considering sticking around a couple of more seasons and then moving to another school and starting fresh.

Male will not be at a loss for talent. As usual they will be loaded with speed. Look for a couple different weapons working at QB. They still have Beaumont, Overall, Williams, and heard that maybe Justin Green will be playing again. That still sounds scary to me. Beaumont and/or Josh Williams or others at QB would pose a threat to run more unlike the past 3-4 years with Blackerby and Anderson more of the 10-12 yard drops and screen packages.:madman:

I would not overlook PRP this year. This is their second year with a dynamic young coach and they return a lot. Last year they almost beat X.

X and T should be loaded again. Picking a favorite between these rivals is akin to deciding between drowning in the Atlantic or Pacific. How about the Lexington area? Also, anything back at John Hardin and Warren County? Has Henderson County moved back into the pack or are they still among the cream? Who are the powers outside of Jefferson County? Will the west be overall stronger than the east again this year?

Henderson Co hit hard by Graduation. Gone r Fidler, Lamar,Rainey(actually lost him b4 last season) Nord. They will be around a .500 club.