Everything posted by SINGLEBAR FACEMASK
-
Covington Holy Cross 32 Pikeville 14
Final score. Holy Cross seemed to control the game. Markel Walker Had over 150 rushing and 100+ yards passing. Good win Indians.
-
Covington Holy Cross/Scott Scrimmage
Now it feels like football season. Sportsfan34 got his 277th crack on Coach Koz.
-
CovCath is taking their football program to the next level...
You are wrong on a few points. You can run any defense you want as long as you declare it before the season. There is no blitzing. Twenhoefel and Holy Cross are in the league also. Summit veiw has won twice and Turkey foot once in the last 3 years. I think kids playing together for 2 years will make a big difference they can start running plays on day 1 of freshman football.
-
Eric Oldiges commits to HC.
I don't get it sportsfan34. Holy Cross had 9 seniors 1 D-1 signing ,1-D-1 perfered walk-on, 2 are looking at a few D-3 schools to sign with,and 1 is going to Ju-Co until his grade improve. How many of those other schools have over 50% their seniors going to play at the next level? If you think any of these kids should be playing at bigger or better schools you don't know football at all. Coach Koz is a great Coach and a better man. I see in your posts you aren't a Koz fan but you are totally wrong if you think Koz doesn't do everything he can for his players.
-
Holy Cross/New Cath Updates
Anybody have any info?
-
Holmes 33 Holy Cross 14
I hope now he throws away that big red an black foam we're #1 finger.
-
Holmes 33 Holy Cross 14
Future Coach that was a Freshman writing that. Holy Cross is going to have a long year. Most times when a small school loses 20+seniors they struggle. With their schedule 5-5 would be a great year.
-
Holmes 33 Holy Cross 14
Congrads to the Bulldogs. They beat Holy Cross every which way. Holy Cross missed Robert Walker in the middle. He should be back for the West Hi game.
-
Holy Cross/North Laurel update
I just heard Holy Cross 13 -North Laurel 10 Great win for Holy Cross. Anyone have details?
-
Bellevue's bermuda
went by the field again today. I must admit it looks much better than it did a week ago. I still think there will be plenty of thin spots when they open up.
-
Bellevue's bermuda
I went by there today. The field looks like a rice paddy. It was under 6" of water and the sprinklers were on full go. I might be wrong but I see no way they will play there this year.
-
East 44 West 14 (2007 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Yes, an academic scholarship to Notre Dame University... and well deserved. Matt is brilliant, humble and kind to everyone.
-
Top QB's this year in '07
He has been approved to play. His family did move back to KY from Ohio. I hear he has a rocket arm and leg.
-
Who from Kentucky signed to play for Hanover???
I heard last night that Simon Kenton QB Josh Elbert committed to Hanover. He is a top notch QB a great pick-up for Coach Perry at Hanover.
-
Who from Kentucky signed to play for Hanover???
I heard that Scott High School Prince Holt will play at Hanover. He is a very good athlete.
-
Who from Kentucky signed to play for Hanover???
Jake Staubitz defensive end from Holy Cross will play for the Panthers this fall.
-
NKY All-Star Game
I have the West side all stars please correct me if i am mistaken. Beechwood Ross Finan Zac Janning Pete Kayiatos Jordan McFaull Mike Moreton Boone County Chris Brison Rob Domaschko Chris Spalding Doug Vaughan Tanner Williams Connor Even Draper Andrew Hill Brain Samad Kyle Scroggins Chris Weghorst Holy Cross Sean Dornbusch Andrew Faeth Billy Gripsover Anthony Penny Jake Staubitz Lloyd Larry Burns Charles Johnson Craig Landers Robbie Scott Ludlow Arron Duncan Cory Gilbert Elijay Mays Paul McGlasson Ryle Tyson Acquaviva Scott Gray Dustin Huth Adam Lasita Kris Pridgen Scott Prince Holt Tim Jackson Ryan Kelly Micheal Linger Simon Kenton Brent Bishop Mike Bustle Josh Elbert Chad Kleeman Justin Kohrs If anyone has the East Team that would be great. Should be a great game!
-
NKY All-Star Game
Come on guys we have to hear some coaches, rosters, any more info?
-
NKY All-Star Game
Does anyone know when the rosters will be released?
-
D-3 VERBALS
I heard today Will Geisen -Cov Cath signed with Centre College. Jake Staubitz-Holy Cross signed with Hanover College. Both good ballplayers and nice kids.
-
Holy Cross 6 Newport 0 Freshmen Championship final
It was 4th and goal from the 3. Markel Walker ran right got hit at least 3 times by Newport 3rd effort got him into the endzone. 2 other t.d.'s were called back. I think they weren't great calls but thats part of the game. Great season Holy Cross.
-
Holmes Duran Jefferson Hurt?
Sad news out of Covington. Football and Basketball star Duran Jefferson is out until at least Jan. with a broken leg. I hate to see this he's fun to watch. http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061025/SPT0402/610250315/1026/NEWS02
-
Freshmen Championship: HolyCross at Newport
And don't forget the lack of lights at Holy Cross.
-
Northern Kentucky Freshmen Standings
Does anyone know who is in the championship now ? Holy Cross and ?
-
Speedy recovery for Holy Cross's Coach Bruce Kozerski
Coach Koz picked a good week to get sick Holy Cross has a bye this week. Beechwood game isthe following Friday