Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Oldiges commits to HC.

Featured Replies

Kid has a great work ethic, deserves every bit of this acheivement.

Good Luck 66.

Holy Cross University.

Keep up the hard work Eric!!!! Nice job!!!!

Kid has a great work ethic, deserves every bit of this acheivement.

Good Luck 66.

Holy Cross University.

 

Good for this young man. He will have the opportunity to get a top-notch education.

 

BTW, technically its "College of the Holy Cross."

Is the school ivy league?

 

They compete in the Patriot League along with American, Army, Bucknell, Colgate, LaFayette, Lehigh & Navy.

Coach Koz's first D1 signee!

Small school (2700 students) that competes at a high level vs other D1 schools. Eric is used to the small school atmosphere coming from HC. Should be a great fit for a great kid.

Kid has a great work ethic, deserves every bit of this acheivement.

Good Luck 66.

Holy Cross University.

 

 

 

 

 

What high school did he play for?

Congrats to Eric, his family and Coach Koz!

First I want to say Eric does deserve this chance to play at the next level and I am truely happy for the young man. He'll do well for himself.

I have heard from a very reliable source that the head coach has bent over backwards to get Eric into Holy Cross and that is wonderful.....But he has not helped any of the other seniors get into college. I have a real problem with this. How does this make the other seniors feel and what does this show the other up and coming players? It tells me if I have any chance to play at the next level........I need to play at a winning program such as Beechwood, NCC or Highlands. I have read past post of how the "coaches circle" has a problem with the head coach of HC and now I can see why.

  • Author
First I want to say Eric does deserve this chance to play at the next level and I am truely happy for the young man. He'll do well for himself.

I have heard from a very reliable source that the head coach has bent over backwards to get Eric into Holy Cross and that is wonderful.....But he has not helped any of the other seniors get into college. I have a real problem with this. How does this make the other seniors feel and what does this show the other up and coming players? It tells me if I have any chance to play at the next level........I need to play at a winning program such as Beechwood, NCC or Highlands. I have read past post of how the "coaches circle" has a problem with the head coach of HC and now I can see why.

 

So I take it your in the circle?

So I take it your in the circle?

 

Nope not at all.

I don't get it sportsfan34. Holy Cross had 9 seniors 1 D-1 signing ,1-D-1 perfered walk-on, 2 are looking at a few D-3 schools to sign with,and 1 is going to Ju-Co until his grade improve. How many of those other schools have over 50% their seniors going to play at the next level? If you think any of these kids should be playing at bigger or better schools you don't know football at all. Coach Koz is a great Coach and a better man. I see in your posts you aren't a Koz fan but you are totally wrong if you think Koz doesn't do everything he can for his players.

  • Author

You obviously don't know him. Because he does and would do everything he can to help every player. Not everyone on the team has the capabilities to play at the next level, and neither does any team.

I don't get it sportsfan34. Holy Cross had 9 seniors 1 D-1 signing ,1-D-1 perfered walk-on, 2 are looking at a few D-3 schools to sign with,and 1 is going to Ju-Co until his grade improve. How many of those other schools have over 50% their seniors going to play at the next level? If you think any of these kids should be playing at bigger or better schools you don't know football at all. Coach Koz is a great Coach and a better man. I see in your posts you aren't a Koz fan but you are totally wrong if you think Koz doesn't do everything he can for his players.

 

I could not agree more, Koz treats all his kids the same. Eric is an exeptional kid because he is is extreanly smart. and one of the most polite kids I've seen on any football team. As far as getting a kid to the next level, I BELIEVE it is the parents responsibilty to train their kids to study and do well in school #1. If you are gifted enough to play sports, then the scouts will take care of that.

First I want to say Eric does deserve this chance to play at the next level and I am truely happy for the young man. He'll do well for himself.

I have heard from a very reliable source that the head coach has bent over backwards to get Eric into Holy Cross and that is wonderful.....But he has not helped any of the other seniors get into college. I have a real problem with this. How does this make the other seniors feel and what does this show the other up and coming players? It tells me if I have any chance to play at the next level........I need to play at a winning program such as Beechwood, NCC or Highlands. I have read past post of how the "coaches circle" has a problem with the head coach of HC and now I can see why.

 

Here is how coaches help players get scholarships. First they must coach at a high level. Then they can send tape, etc to colleges the player may be interested in or those that have inquired. I do not believe a coach can get someone a scholarship. NO matter how hard they try.

 

Also, its the Jr. year, not the Sr. year. You must have a great Jr. year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.