Eric Oldiges commits to HC.

Kid has a great work ethic, deserves every bit of this acheivement.

Good Luck 66.

Holy Cross University.

Good for this young man. He will have the opportunity to get a top-notch education.

BTW, technically its "College of the Holy Cross."

Is the school ivy league?

They compete in the Patriot League along with American, Army, Bucknell, Colgate, LaFayette, Lehigh & Navy.

Coach Koz's first D1 signee!

Small school (2700 students) that competes at a high level vs other D1 schools. Eric is used to the small school atmosphere coming from HC. Should be a great fit for a great kid.

First I want to say Eric does deserve this chance to play at the next level and I am truely happy for the young man. He'll do well for himself.

I have heard from a very reliable source that the head coach has bent over backwards to get Eric into Holy Cross and that is wonderful.....But he has not helped any of the other seniors get into college. I have a real problem with this. How does this make the other seniors feel and what does this show the other up and coming players? It tells me if I have any chance to play at the next level........I need to play at a winning program such as Beechwood, NCC or Highlands. I have read past post of how the "coaches circle" has a problem with the head coach of HC and now I can see why.

First I want to say Eric does deserve this chance to play at the next level and I am truely happy for the young man. He'll do well for himself.

I have heard from a very reliable source that the head coach has bent over backwards to get Eric into Holy Cross and that is wonderful.....But he has not helped any of the other seniors get into college. I have a real problem with this. How does this make the other seniors feel and what does this show the other up and coming players? It tells me if I have any chance to play at the next level........I need to play at a winning program such as Beechwood, NCC or Highlands. I have read past post of how the "coaches circle" has a problem with the head coach of HC and now I can see why.

So I take it your in the circle?

I don't get it sportsfan34. Holy Cross had 9 seniors 1 D-1 signing ,1-D-1 perfered walk-on, 2 are looking at a few D-3 schools to sign with,and 1 is going to Ju-Co until his grade improve. How many of those other schools have over 50% their seniors going to play at the next level? If you think any of these kids should be playing at bigger or better schools you don't know football at all. Coach Koz is a great Coach and a better man. I see in your posts you aren't a Koz fan but you are totally wrong if you think Koz doesn't do everything he can for his players.

I don't get it sportsfan34. Holy Cross had 9 seniors 1 D-1 signing ,1-D-1 perfered walk-on, 2 are looking at a few D-3 schools to sign with,and 1 is going to Ju-Co until his grade improve. How many of those other schools have over 50% their seniors going to play at the next level? If you think any of these kids should be playing at bigger or better schools you don't know football at all. Coach Koz is a great Coach and a better man. I see in your posts you aren't a Koz fan but you are totally wrong if you think Koz doesn't do everything he can for his players.

I could not agree more, Koz treats all his kids the same. Eric is an exeptional kid because he is is extreanly smart. and one of the most polite kids I've seen on any football team. As far as getting a kid to the next level, I BELIEVE it is the parents responsibilty to train their kids to study and do well in school #1. If you are gifted enough to play sports, then the scouts will take care of that.

Here is how coaches help players get scholarships. First they must coach at a high level. Then they can send tape, etc to colleges the player may be interested in or those that have inquired. I do not believe a coach can get someone a scholarship. NO matter how hard they try.

Also, its the Jr. year, not the Sr. year. You must have a great Jr. year.