Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D-3 VERBALS

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any seniors that haven't decided but are considering DIII, I'm partial to a particular one here in KY, I'll even show you around myself.:thumb:

  • Author

After the D-1 signing date but how long after I am not sure.

I know a lot of the coaches/schoold do not release the roster until break is over just to see what players are actually going to show up.

 

*That came form two different schools I talk to.

Has the Root kid from Williamsburg committed anywhere.

D-3 along with NAIA play some very good football. It is always good to see a kid get the chance to play at the next level. These schools also offer a great academic program.

Has the Root kid from Williamsburg committed anywhere.

I have heard he gave a verbal to The Univesity of the Cumberlands this week and will sign L.O.I. next week. Think this will be a nice fit for this fine young man!

D-3 along with NAIA play some very good football. It is always good to see a kid get the chance to play at the next level. These schools also offer a great academic program.

:thumb: :thumb:

Williamsburg's outstanding LB\FB Aaron Root will be signing his Letter of Intent to accept a football scholarship at the University of the Cumberlands, Wed, Feb. 14. From those of us who have followed the Jackets the past few years Congratulations Aaron on this well deserved honor. Continue to make the orange nation proud!

I'm pretty sure there are a couple kids from Highlands going to Wittenberg....

Does anybody know where Chris Marshall FB/LB or Richard Wells C/DE that played at Mason County are going???????:confused:

Anyone going to Centre? Best education in the state.

Anyone going to Centre? Best education in the state.

No, the want to get a good education and WIN. Go Hanover!!!:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.