Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY All-Star Game

Featured Replies

The game is scheduled for Thursday June 7th at Dixie 7PM.

 

I believe the teams are being selected in the next week or so.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is scheduled for Thursday June 7th at Dixie 7PM.

 

I believe the teams are being selected in the next week or so.

 

 

Yippie!:banana: Never thought I would have the chance to go to a football game on my birthday. :dancingpa

Yippie!:banana: Never thought I would have the chance to go to a football game on my birthday. :dancingpa

 

 

Dang I guess I'll have to cancel the reservations at the Greenbriar. So much for the birthday surprise of trips to the sauna, pedicures, fancy dinners and dancing at the Olde White Club. Looks like you'll get a seat cushion for your bottom, a coke and a hot dog. :banana:

East teams- NCC , Bellevue, Dayton, Newport, Highlands, Covcath, Holmes, Campbell Co, Dixie

 

West Teams- Holy Cross, Ludlow, Beechwood, Lloyd, Scott, Simon kenton, Ryle, Boone Co, Conner

 

Last year East Rolled over the West 49-7 I believe.

East teams- NCC , Bellevue, Dayton, Newport, Highlands, Covcath, Holmes, Campbell Co, Dixie

 

West Teams- Holy Cross, Ludlow, Beechwood, Lloyd, Scott, Simon kenton, Ryle, Boone Co, Conner

 

Last year East Rolled over the West 49-7 I believe.

Looks like it will be more of the same......:eek: The East should be loaded again..

Looks like it will be more of the same......:eek: The East should be loaded again..

 

It was 43-0. My bad.

 

But yea the East will be loaded again this year and should roll.

 

Holmes- Justin Young

CCH- Bovard, Popham (K) , Flynn

NCC- Michael Vicars, Kiernan

Highlands- Jordan Kramer

 

Just to name a few

Someone needs to reconsider the teams here... Highlands & Cov Cath on the same team??

Someone needs to reconsider the teams here... Highlands & Cov Cath on the same team??

 

It's always been this way. What's the big deal?

 

West has 5 4A teams. East has 3. It makes sense and evens out in the end.

East teams- NCC , Bellevue, Dayton, Newport, Highlands, Covcath, Holmes, Campbell Co, Dixie

 

West Teams- Holy Cross, Ludlow, Beechwood, Lloyd, Scott, Simon kenton, Ryle, Boone Co, Conner

 

Last year East Rolled over the West 49-7 I believe.

 

Wow sounds like the East will roll again..It looks like my senior year when I played for the West team, will still be the last time the west has won...:D

Popham PK, and Bleser QB/P playing will depend on how the CovCath Baseball season goes. I am sure that a couple of more gentlemen from some other school will be doing the same thing.....

Wow sounds like the East will roll again..It looks like my senior year when I played for the West team, will still be the last time the west has won...:D

 

Maybe. But the first key is always which team has a legit QB. If only one team does it can get ugly. If both do then it has a chance to be a decent game.

Maybe. But the first key is always which team has a legit QB. If only one team does it can get ugly. If both do then it has a chance to be a decent game.

 

Well maybe. But when I played in the all star game for the west, our starting QB was a QB who was a backup QB for his team in high school I believe, and we still won. We was just loaded everywhere, and so not having a QB really didn't make much of a difference, except for the score being closer. Also the storm we played in that day also kept the score closer...

How many players do they take???

 

It has varied in the end. I think 5 from a school is suppossed to be the most. But sometimes schools send only 1 or 2 depending on other circumstances like baseball or senior trips or playing on other all-star games etc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.