Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Clay Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Does anybody know if the Corbin/Clay scrimmage has been changed from Friday, August 17th to Thursday, August 16th? If so, why?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of some conflict with another grid going on Friday.Coaches like to scout other teams.

  • Author
Because of some conflict with another grid going on Friday.Coaches like to scout other teams.

So it will be at Campbell Field this coming Thursday? What time? Thanks.

Did Corbin scrimmage anyone Friday or Saturday?

  • Author

The Clay county scrimmage will be the first scrimmage of the season.

Interesting,,,, do you think that having only one scrimmage will benefit the Redhounds, or hinder them, or neither, prior to opening the seasona aginst Belfry?

 

With the reports of Corbin being a little banged up lately with the injury bug, maybe it was a pretty good move to keep them fresh, especially considering that this team pretty much is still in tact from last year and knows the offense/defense already.

I heard that they didn't have a regular sanction scrimmage in so they could legally scrimmage at camp. Am I right in what I have heard?

They did scrimmage while at camp because they traded tapes with Belfry on Friday.

You're pretty big on the hat-eating business Colfan80. Family in the haberdashery business perhaps?:D

You're pretty big on the hat-eating business Colfan80. Family in the haberdashery business perhaps?:D
It's a scrimmage. I doubt that you will see much from either team.

From talking to some of my friends from Corbin Coach Jewell is going to only turn in one scrimage just in case something else pops up. According to all accounts they did get a few banged up at camp.

Even though Corbin may be a little banged up and probably won't show much I think they will handle Clay pretty easily.

Even though Corbin may be a little banged up and probably won't show much I think they will handle Clay pretty easily.

It's a scrimmage.

So, has anyone heard a time for this one. I am trying to watch all the local ones that I can, so hearing that this one was moved to Thursday is a good deal.:thumb:

Someone please verify. I'm hearing Pineville/Knox Central in the opener followed by Corbin/Clay.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.