Wow! BGP breaks all the new coaching news first..

I think the enquirer found out first, and then BGP posted the information second hand. The enquirer's BLOG section puts information on the their website as it comes in.

BGP is a very well run site and along with the users, is a little more credible than YAPPI.

I think the enquirer found out first, and then BGP posted the information second hand. The enquirer's BLOG section puts information on the their website as it comes in.

BGP is a very well run site and along with the users, is a little more credible than YAPPI.

We had Trosper to Conner on Sunday but like someone else mentioned we wanted to be sure.

On Coach R to RB, I found out last night but didn't have enough to go on. I will give that one to the Enquirer.

To be honest, the Enquirer and BGP swim in the same circles when it comes to this kind of thing and both of us are excellent sources for the latest breaking news.

Honestly, I can say, I am no longer suprised hoe cutting edge BGP is, in getting information to the masses, we as a state, on BGP, are the eyes and ears of every program, and while it's minimal, we have played a part in KY kids getting more exposure and thus having more success on the national level...that is thanks to us, and the leaders of this tremendous site...thanks Rob, and CO.

Honestly, I can say, I am no longer suprised hoe cutting edge BGP is, in getting information to the masses, we as a state, on BGP, are the eyes and ears of every program, and while it's minimal, we have played a part in KY kids getting more exposure and thus having more success on the national level...that is thanks to us, and the leaders of this tremendous site...thanks Rob, and CO.

Nice post !:D And just think , I used to hate the color Green ! But I'm starting to like it now . It's that Blue thing now . I just can't figure out witch blue I dislike the most !!!!!:p