McCracken County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

GBR

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Mustangs come in to War Memorial 0-3, and all signs point to them leaving 0-4. Mayfield is enjoying their usual passing attack, but they also are mustering a monster ground game. No one has had an answer for Kylan Galbreath so far, and I do not expect the Mustangs to have one either. Mayfield wins 35-7.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to McCracken County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

No other team in the region wants to beat Mayfield as bad as McCracken does.  They will be fired up and Mayfield gets their best shot every year.  I consider McCracken a wounded animal this coming Friday and Mayfield will have their hands full.  This game is always a good measuring stick for Mayfield's depth.  Luckily they are at home.  Murray would be the most dangerous game left if Mayfield wins Friday, but first things first...

• Like 2

McCracken wakes up!  28-21 Mustangs.  Don't ask me why.  OK if you persist, I had a dream of several horses running fast and jumping over red birds.  In the End I counted 28 Horses (mustangs) and 21 cardinals.

I think it's pretty well guaranteed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4