Kentucky 24 Georgia 20

Mr. No Name

Those goalpost were heavy I couldnt get close enough to jump on it but I helped carry. Happy Times of my life.

Man I might have been right next to you carry it because I was helping carrying it too and it was very heavy, but I didn't care because I was to excited...:thumb: :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I might have been right next to you carry it because I was helping carrying it too and it was very heavy, but I didn't care because I was to excited...:thumb: :D

That was me too, I saw men that had to be at least 60 years old down on the field, I saw one of my friends dad. It was truly unbelievable. It seemed more non students were on the field that students. All the students were worried about getting arrested and I just barged to the front and jumped I didnt care.

On another note: Has UGA ever lost to both UK and Vandy in the same season?

I was wondering the same thing earlier...my guess is that they have not lost to both in the same year and if they have then it no doubt has been a very long time.

As far as which bowl I would like to see the Cats play in, the Peach Bowl or Music City Bowl would be nice(as a UK football fan I am happy with any bowl for the Cats). A short trip to Atlanta or Nashville would be nice over the Christmas/New Years Holidays.

My first choice would be the Music City Bowl...I love Nashville and the drive isn't bad. I had a great time when the Cats played in the Music City Bowl a few years ago even though they lost to Syracuse.

That was me too, I saw men that had to be at least 60 years old down on the field, I saw one of my friends dad. It was truly unbelievable. It seemed more non students were on the field that students. All the students were worried about getting arrested and I just barged to the front and jumped I didnt care.

:thumb: Same here. I was actually in the upper level, but once UK scored the winning td I rushed down to the lower level and got my self in the first row right next to the band and as soon as we took that last knee I was going over. It was awesome!!!

A great win for UK no matter if GA is down or not. Good teams find ways to win games like that and that's a very promising sign. Rich Brooks just got another year as well.

The scene on the field after the game was mayhem. I also wanted to make a point of saying how personable the UK players are and they are truly grateful to the fans. I can't tell you how many times I heard players thanking the fans after the game. Wesley Woodyard actually posed for a picture for my friend and he just has a great attitude it seems like. GO CATS.

This was a GREAT win for the Cats!!! We finally got one of these things w/o it falling apart at the end. Congrats to the UK Football Widcats.:thumb: I am really suprised at the win but am very glad. i am pleased to eat crow on this one. Georgia has some big problems.

I just got back from the game guys. I was on the field when the goal posts came down...I didn't get on the goal posts but I was there...

I ran into Micah Johnson on the field...he's huge! lol. He, like everyone else in the stadium was pretty excited about the win. Also noticed some UK players giving their gloves and arm bands to little kids on the field.

What a GREAT game, a GREAT atmosphere and just a GREAT overall day to be a UK fan! I was proud of how the Cats stayed tough and stayed in this game and found a way to win!:dancingpa

A great win for UK no matter if GA is down or not. Good teams find ways to win games like that and that's a very promising sign. Rich Brooks just got another year as well.

The scene on the field after the game was mayhem. I also wanted to make a point of saying how personable the UK players are and they are truly grateful to the fans. I can't tell you how many times I heard players thanking the fans after the game. Wesley Woodyard actually posed for a picture for my friend and he just has a great attitude it seems like. GO CATS.

I ran in to Johnson on the field and he was so happy...he was trying to talk to everyone at once lol. My friend hugged Woodyard lol.