Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Papa John" Schnatter is out as member of UofL Board Of Trustees

Featured Replies

@jonathanmaze

 

John Schnatter has indeed resigned as chairman of Papa John’s. $PZZA

  • Replies 299
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
@jonathanmaze

 

John Schnatter has indeed resigned as chairman of Papa John’s. $PZZA

 

Rough day at the office for Papa.

Ive read the articles on this. He wasn't calling anyone anything derogatory. He was saying "Hey I probably should stay out of the kneeling controversy" but he was just stating a fact that KFC seems to be doing just fine and Colonel Sanders said much worse. I'm not seeing the big deal. If it's a fact it's a fact.

 

Used to love the pizza as an apprentice making $7 an hour, but now that I've got a full time job I'll pay more for better quality.

I don't know for sure what it is but I have just never been a fan of this guy.

 

Because he's a scum bag. Anybody that's been around him knows that.

At this point, what sponsor touches the naming rights of anything UofL at this point.

 

Plenty.

I'd take a $5 Little Ceasars over a PJ, just something about them I can't stand. Sauce us way too sweet.

We eat LC $5 pizzas at least once a week. Kids absolutely love it

 

Little Caesars is every bit as good as Papa John's and half the cost.

I don't know for sure what it is but I have just never been a fan of this guy.

 

Nothing worse than a jock sniffer with money. See Mark Cuban

Ive read the articles on this. He wasn't calling anyone anything derogatory. He was saying "Hey I probably should stay out of the kneeling controversy" but he was just stating a fact that KFC seems to be doing just fine and Colonel Sanders said much worse. I'm not seeing the big deal. If it's a fact it's a fact.

 

Used to love the pizza as an apprentice making $7 an hour, but now that I've got a full time job I'll pay more for better quality.

 

The reports on this sound as if he used the term in reference to someone or a group of people as an epithet. But when reading what he actually said, it seems like he is pointing out that someone else used the term, Colonel Sanders, and did not face negative consequences to his business. The problem is that he used the full term when reporting what Sanders actually said. However, he doesn't actually use the term himself in reference to anyone.

 

Isn't that a substantive difference? At the very least, this difference should be reported.

Little Caesars is every bit as good as Papa John's and half the cost.

I think that Little Caesars is too greasy. I've always preferred Papa John's. But I've eaten my last slice as long as he is affiliated with it in any way.

The reports on this sound as if he used the term in reference to someone or a group of people as an epithet. But when reading what he actually said, it seems like he is pointing out that someone else used the term, Colonel Sanders, and did not face negative consequences to his business. The problem is that he used the full term when reporting what Sanders actually said. However, he doesn't actually use the term himself in reference to anyone.

 

Isn't that a substantive difference? At the very least, this difference should be reported.

 

Depends on what news source you read. I saw where it was used in a role play situation? Either way not good in today's world.

Little Caesars is every bit as good as Papa John's and half the cost.

 

Cant like this post enough.

  • Author
I think that Little Caesars is too greasy. I've always preferred Papa John's. But I've eaten my last slice as long as he is affiliated with it in any way.

 

Agreed on Little Ceasars being too greasy. I've heard a lot of folks call it "Little Greasers". I think, oftentimes, that they don't put enough sauce on it either. I've always preferred Papa Johns for that reason.

For anyone that thinks LC is better than ANY other chain pizza place, not just PJ, please have your taste buds examined by a doctor ASAP. I have said this before, I really don't get the hate for PJ pizza.

 

Now, as for the topic... why all the hate from Louisville people over Schnatter? I have no clue about the guy so I have no opinion one way or another, but he seems to be really disliked.

Agreed on Little Ceasars being too greasy. I've heard a lot of folks call it "Little Greasers". I think, oftentimes, that they don't put enough sauce on it either. I've always preferred Papa Johns for that reason.

 

PJ is a FAR superior product, I don't think it's even close, especially when talking LC regular offerings. Some of their specialty stuff is better than their regular offerings, but not better than PJ in quality and taste. Price, sure...but it's a lot cheaper for a reason too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.