August 13, 20179 yr It's ok to be wrong. Elliott is a stud, line play aside. Very true I may very well be wrong. The Cowboys line did lose I think one or two guys this off season. So they may not be as great up front as last year. So when he does play we can see these next few years if he still looks elite.
August 21, 20179 yr According to Pro Football Talk the witnesses, including the alleged victim, were never placed under oath when the NFL did their investigation. Shocker...
August 21, 20179 yr According to Pro Football Talk the witnesses, including the alleged victim, were never placed under oath when the NFL did their investigation. Shocker...And on cue, the NFL is about to extend Goodell 5 more years to 2024
August 21, 20179 yr According to Pro Football Talk the witnesses, including the alleged victim, were never placed under oath when the NFL did their investigation. Shocker... Why does that matter? It isn't a court of law. Placing them under oath accomplishes nothing.
August 21, 20179 yr I'll say it again, if the union/players don't make some drastic changes/demands in the coming CBA with regard to the commish' authority of these issues, I have no sympathy for their plight.
August 21, 20179 yr Why does that matter? It isn't a court of law. Placing them under oath accomplishes nothing. Apparently it is standard practice though for this type of investigation to place witnesses under oath.
August 21, 20179 yr I'll say it again, if the union/players don't make some drastic changes/demands in the coming CBA with regard to the commish' authority of these issues, I have no sympathy for their plight. They may ask but the NFL has all the power. The rules on his authority have no effect on 99% of NFL players so they are aren't giving up money or sitting out so the few that can't stay out of trouble get a fair shake.
August 21, 20179 yr They may ask but the NFL has all the power. The rules on his authority have no effect on 99% of NFL players so they are aren't giving up money or sitting out so the few that can't stay out of trouble get a fair shake.I get that completely. I understand the average player has a very short career and the thought of a strike for many is just something they aren't willing to do. But when you collectively bargain, and you give up that kind of control, then forgive me if I'm not remotely sorry for your issues. You signed up for it. Fact.
August 21, 20179 yr I get that completely. I understand the average player has a very short career and the thought of a strike for many is just something they aren't willing to do. But when you collectively bargain, and you give up that kind of control, then forgive me if I'm not remotely sorry for your issues. You signed up for it. Fact. No doubt and that is why I don't feel bad for these guys now. You can't agree to it then complain about it.
August 21, 20179 yr No doubt and that is why I don't feel bad for these guys now. You can't agree to it then complain about it.No joke. I get that they feel it's unfair. And in Zeke's case, well, he inherited it really because it was in place. But that's part of the deal, he has the right to vote to change those issues shortly.
August 30, 20179 yr An interesting take on what could potentially happen... Ezekiel Elliott, NFLPA preparing for nuclear option against NFL
September 6, 20179 yr How many games was Josh Brown suspended again? 1. Ok just checking. Those inching to relate this back to race and Kap here is your angle. Brown got released and will never play in the NFL again...
September 6, 20179 yr Why does that matter? It isn't a court of law. Placing them under oath accomplishes nothing. Agreed. Why would the NFL put someone under oath?
September 6, 20179 yr Then she needs to be charge with obstructing justice and blackmail. You want a victim of domestic violence arrested because she didnt talk to police? She doesnt have to talk to police. No one does...
September 6, 20179 yr Apparently it is standard practice though for this type of investigation to place witnesses under oath. According to who? standard practice for police or private companies?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.