Ezikel Elliot looking at suspension.

It's ok to be wrong. Elliott is a stud, line play aside.

Very true I may very well be wrong. The Cowboys line did lose I think one or two guys this off season. So they may not be as great up front as last year. So when he does play we can see these next few years if he still looks elite.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Pro Football Talk the witnesses, including the alleged victim, were never placed under oath when the NFL did their investigation. Shocker...
And on cue, the NFL is about to extend Goodell 5 more years to 2024

I'll say it again, if the union/players don't make some drastic changes/demands in the coming CBA with regard to the commish' authority of these issues, I have no sympathy for their plight.

They may ask but the NFL has all the power. The rules on his authority have no effect on 99% of NFL players so they are aren't giving up money or sitting out so the few that can't stay out of trouble get a fair shake.

They may ask but the NFL has all the power. The rules on his authority have no effect on 99% of NFL players so they are aren't giving up money or sitting out so the few that can't stay out of trouble get a fair shake.
I get that completely. I understand the average player has a very short career and the thought of a strike for many is just something they aren't willing to do. But when you collectively bargain, and you give up that kind of control, then forgive me if I'm not remotely sorry for your issues. You signed up for it. Fact.

I get that completely. I understand the average player has a very short career and the thought of a strike for many is just something they aren't willing to do. But when you collectively bargain, and you give up that kind of control, then forgive me if I'm not remotely sorry for your issues. You signed up for it. Fact.

No doubt and that is why I don't feel bad for these guys now. You can't agree to it then complain about it.

No doubt and that is why I don't feel bad for these guys now. You can't agree to it then complain about it.
No joke. I get that they feel it's unfair. And in Zeke's case, well, he inherited it really because it was in place. But that's part of the deal, he has the right to vote to change those issues shortly.

• 2 weeks later...