Ezikel Elliot looking at suspension.

How is Kap getting blackballed? I heard he was offered a contract for league minimum for his time $900k as a backup and he told his agent to turn it down because he did t want to be a backup and wouldn't take league minimum.

The whole Kap blackballed garbage is just that, garbage. Why aren't players and others like Stephen A Smith up in arms that Tim Tebow and Jonny Manzeil aren't on any rosters?

Kap made his bed and now he must lie in it. He wasn't any good when he started kneeling for the Anthem so what makes you think he's any good now?

I won't comment on the rest, but Stephen A is not a Kap fan.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How is Kap getting blackballed? I heard he was offered a contract for league minimum for his time $900k as a backup and he told his agent to turn it down because he did t want to be a backup and wouldn't take league minimum.

The whole Kap blackballed garbage is just that, garbage. Why aren't players and others like Stephen A Smith up in arms that Tim Tebow and Jonny Manzeil aren't on any rosters?

Kap made his bed and now he must lie in it. He wasn't any good when he started kneeling for the Anthem so what makes you think he's any good now?

Did you see Gleenon last night? I rest my case. There are over 100 quarterbacks in the NFL camps. He is a Top 100, Tebow isn't, Manziel we may never know.

I've made my opinions on Zeke clear already that I don't think he did anything wrong. He cut off his ex girlfriend and she got upset about it. Only thing he did wrong was he needed to pick better women. Again just my opinion based on what I've read. We all have our biases though and my would tend to give Zeke benefit of the doubt.

I am some nobody what slippery slope am I on? Bottom line you will never think he did because of OSU.

Did you see Gleenon last night? I rest my case. There are over 100 quarterbacks in the NFL camps. He is a Top 100, Tebow isn't, Manziel we may never know.

Is he top 100? Again, he made his bed.

Actions sometimes has consequences. If he had been good as a qb lately I think he'd be on a team. There was talk of him being cut long before his Anthem antics. It is to the point now that it's because of kneeling that some of you think he should be in the league. If he hadn't knelt and was released there wouldn't be close to this much attention. Him kneeling only made it harder for him and that is his fault.

No one should ever be forced to hire someone especially if they don't agree with their political views. I personally hope he never takes another snap and for me it has everything to do with his disrespect for the country he lives in and his disrespect for police officers and his promoting dictators who kill their own citizens.

I am some nobody what slippery slope am I on? Bottom line you will never think he did because of OSU.
Punching bag? Kap? Come on man. I clearly laid out that I have biases in my next post. So I'll refrain from speaking on Zekes innocence. But to refer to the accusations as Zeke using her as a punching bag is crazy rhetoric that isn't even in line with the accusations even if they were true. The slippery slope is relating every single thing about the NFL back to Kaepernick. Nobody wants their back up QB to be the center of attention. I don't care if he is the 30th or 50th best QB teams are going to take the 31st or 51st it doesn't matter. He's not being denied any rights here you can't prove his playing ability over another QB in a court of law. Everything in the NFL now comes back to Kap and it's ridiculous. It's an irresponsible trend from both the media and fans.

I still would like to see how good Zeke is if he didn't have the best line in football. Kap also looked good at his job first first few seasons leading them to a nfc championship game the next year 10 yards away from winning the super bowl.
Im not an Elliott fan, but doubting his ability is silly.

I still would like to see how good Zeke is if he didn't have the best line in football. Kap also looked good at his job first first few seasons leading them to a nfc championship game the next year 10 yards away from winning the super bowl.

Ask your man Nick Saban who he embarrassed in the playoffs. You need a better way to articulate your OSU hate. Everybody on the planet knows Zeke is elite.

Ask your man Nick Saban who he embarrassed in the playoffs. You need a better way to articulate your OSU hate. Everybody on the planet knows Zeke is elite.

@spindoc Being great in college means nothing for NFL success. Never said he wasn't good. However I am careful to use the word elite when he is running behind the best line in football. Especially when that line produced a 2000 yard rusher just two years before he got there. Plus that same line made McFadden actually look good and kept him healthier than he ever has been.

He is very good, but I think there are a lot of running backs that we could put behind that line and they would look "elite" behind it.

I could care less what the NFL does with Zeke. I think they got it right. As far as Kap, I could care less also. He did make his bed. His lack of understanding of a certain segment of society that believes their beliefs and understanding of what is right and wrong is superior to others.

My take, that is my perspective of it. He just isn't good enough to overcome it. But he isn't awful as a player, yes he is easily in the Top 100

That defense was absolutely LOADED. He just had to be average and that's what he did. Zeke is very talented I have no doubt he would flourish behind most lines, just not on the level of what he did last year.

It's always funny to see how peoples perception of stuff is not always reality. Kap didn't have to play just average to make it. Here are the scores from their playoff games. Beat Green Bay 45 to 31. They beat the Falcons 28 to 24. Then lost to the Ravens 34 to 31. That defense gave up an average of 27 points per game those playoffs. That's not good at all. Kap and that offense helped big time getting there with his passing and running.

Which is my point Kap looked pretty good and produced and won games his first few years as a starter. Plus a very good TD to int ratio and average completion percentage of 60 to go along with his rushing ability. His poor play started after Harbaugh left. However after his first few years no one would have thought he be out of the league two years later. Especially with all the bad qb play in the nfl.

Is he top 100? Again, he made his bed.

Actions sometimes has consequences. If he had been good as a qb lately I think he'd be on a team. There was talk of him being cut long before his Anthem antics. It is to the point now that it's because of kneeling that some of you think he should be in the league. If he hadn't knelt and was released there wouldn't be close to this much attention. Him kneeling only made it harder for him and that is his fault.

No one should ever be forced to hire someone especially if they don't agree with their political views. I personally hope he never takes another snap and for me it has everything to do with his disrespect for the country he lives in and his disrespect for police officers and his promoting dictators who kill their own citizens.

If it wasn't for the Kneeling he would be on a team right now, even with his poor play lately.