Ezikel Elliot looking at suspension.

Statement from the NFL says he has 3 days to appeal, it won't take him 3 hours (or shouldn't).

Even though he didn't get charged for it. The district attorney in his statement when they said they weren't going to charge him. Said while there was to many conflicting stories and not enough evidence to take it to court. He even said he believed some physical altercation took place. So just cause they didn't end up charging him doesn't mean it may not have happened. Plus based off how Elliot has acted since then. I do believe it seems more possible now. At the time Elliot I don't think he had, had any problems at all and seemed like a pretty good dude. So it made it seem even more unlikely he would do that. Since then we have seen over the last year, he has made some poor choices in other areas too.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 games. Total bullcrap. If the cops arent going to arrest or a prosecutor cant get evidence to convict or even arrested, then why does the NFL go on the word of a woman who is mad and taking it out on him by false accusations.

You have zero idea if it's false or not. Was OJ Simpson truly innocent just because they couldn't present enough proof to the jury to get the conviction? Probably not. Doesn't mean he didn't do it though.

None of us know if Elliot did or not. However even the district attorney stated he thought something physical did take place. They just didn't have enough evidence to take it to court with the conflicting stories. Still doesn't mean it didn't happen.

6 games. Total bullcrap. If the cops arent going to arrest or a prosecutor cant get evidence to convict or even arrested, then why does the NFL go on the word of a woman who is mad and taking it out on him by false accusations.

You clearly didn't read the letter they sent him detailing how they came to their conclusion...

I find the defense of Zeke truly ironic by many of his defenders. Zeke basically uses his ex girlfriend as a punching bag for 5 days and gets 6 games. Kap doesn't stand for the National Anthem, peacefully, I might add, and gets colluded and blackballed.

This is some screwed up society.

I find the defense of Zeke truly ironic by many of his defenders. Zeke basically uses his ex girlfriend as a punching bag for 5 days and gets 6 games. Kap doesn't stand for the National Anthem, peacefully, I might add, and gets colluded and blackballed.

Their talent levels are 180 degrees apart. Kap isn't very good at his job. Zeke on the other hand is. I know it has no bearing on the outcome but really, Kaps ability is questionable at best.

Their talent levels are 180 degrees apart. Kap isn't very good at his job. Zeke on the other hand is. I know it has no bearing on the outcome but really, Kaps ability is questionable at best.

Thus the point why it is so screwed up. If Rodgers did what Kap did, he'd be in the league, too. Starting for GB. If Ced Peerman uses his wife for a punching bag for 5 days he's gone and won't resurface.

It is about winning and $$$ for the teams (every last one of them).

The league really is trying to protect the integrity more than teams do. Not saying they are graet at it but someone does have to poilce and judge.

The suspension standard is now 1.2 games per punching day.

Thus the point why it is so screwed up. If Rodgers did what Kap did, he'd be in the league, too. Starting for GB. If Ced Peerman uses his wife for a punching bag for 5 days he's gone and won't resurface.

It is about winning and $$$ for the teams (every last one of them).

The league really is trying to protect the integrity more than teams do. Not saying they are graet at it but someone does have to poilce and judge.

To be fair it is not 100% certain Zeke is guilty. Yes the league believes he is hence the suspension, but if it was a certainty he would have been charged with a crime.

I still would like to see how good Zeke is if he didn't have the best line in football. Kap also looked good at his job first first few seasons leading them to a nfc championship game the next year 10 yards away from winning the super bowl.

I still would like to see how good Zeke is if he didn't have the best line in football. Kap also looked good at his job first first few seasons leading them to a nfc championship game the next year 10 yards away from winning the super bowl.

That defense was absolutely LOADED. He just had to be average and that's what he did. Zeke is very talented I have no doubt he would flourish behind most lines, just not on the level of what he did last year.

That's a very slippery slope you went down. Punching bag? You don't even know if he laid a hand on her. To even compare the two situations I think is irresponsible. Kap shouldn't have been brought up in the conversation.

I've made my opinions on Zeke clear already that I don't think he did anything wrong. He cut off his ex girlfriend and she got upset about it. Only thing he did wrong was he needed to pick better women. Again just my opinion based on what I've read. We all have our biases though and my would tend to give Zeke benefit of the doubt.

How is Kap getting blackballed? I heard he was offered a contract for league minimum for his time $900k as a backup and he told his agent to turn it down because he did t want to be a backup and wouldn't take league minimum.

The whole Kap blackballed garbage is just that, garbage. Why aren't players and others like Stephen A Smith up in arms that Tim Tebow and Jonny Manzeil aren't on any rosters?

Kap made his bed and now he must lie in it. He wasn't any good when he started kneeling for the Anthem so what makes you think he's any good now?