Bengals 28 Steelers 20

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to figure out where all these UL people are coming from hating on Carson... what are you guys Titan fans.. help me out here.

Who's hating on Carson? All they have stated is that Palmer didn't play like Palmer is capable of playing. He made too many mistakes, and Carson would be the first to say so. I see no hate.

As did I, but why have you lost respect for him over the years? Granted he made a dumb mistake,with the motorcycle accident, but what else has he done for you to lose respect for him?

He just doesn't seem like the same type of player or even more so the same type of person, he seems to me like a liar, he likes to embelish things. Maybe it was always their and I just didn't see it. But i certainly don't care for it.

Who's hating on Carson? All they have stated is that Palmer didn't play like Palmer is capable of playing. He made too many mistakes, and Carson would be the first to say so. I see no hate.

If you came onto BGP without looking at the score today. From what all the UL people have said, you would have sworn the Bengals lost today.

I think he'll keep it in the locker room, but he's definitely upset about it...

If Chad Johnson is upset after this game then he is pretty selfish. You would think a guy would be happy when two of his teammates each catch 2 TD's to beat your division rival and defending Super Bowl champs. CJ will get his catches, he just has to realize that he isn't going to get the ball every play.

I like the fact that the Bengals are winning close games. Those are the types of games you get in the playoffs and it takes a little toughness to win them.

If you came onto BGP without looking at the score today. From what all the UL people have said, you would have sworn the Bengals lost today.

Not at all, they are saying Carson could have played better and had too many TO's, just like people not from UL, such as myself... Do you think that Carson played as good as he could have and didn't give up the ball too much?

If someone would have told me that Palmer had three turnovers and was sacked 6 times, I would have thought they would have lost also. All they are saying is that Palmer had a sub par game despite the 4 TD's. I just don't see the hate that you're talking about.

Yes but their covetted "Big Ben" did the same, in some cases situations and circumstances actually do matter.....