Bengals 28 Steelers 20

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was sacked 6 times and running for his life half the game.. too throw 4 TD's against "One of the best D's" in the league is a great game. Its almost like he was supposed to put up a donut in the TD column like Big Ben because he had a few TO's :confused:

You are missing the point.

He was sacked 6 times and running for his life half the game.. too throw 4 TD's against "One of the best D's" in the league is a great game. Its almost like he was supposed to put up a donut in the TD column like Big Ben because he had a few TO's :confused:

I agree that Carson stepped up when he needed too, but there is room for improvement which is good IMO,the Bengals didn't even play great, and they still went into Pittsburgh banged up and came out with a W....

The O Line doesn't need work as much as it needs health. I still think Steinbach was a better option at C for this one, but such is life. On to the Pats...

Braham is getting old & the replacement is going to need to step in eventually. I think EG did alright today, although I would have preferred to have Steinbach at C as well.

When does Braham come back?

:thumb:

EXACTLY.

It's one thing to be a Bengals fan and happy with the win, but to pretend that the TOs don't matter is insane. There are better offensive teams in this league than the Steelers, and giving them freebies (minus the gifts in field position Cincy got today) will mean losses on the schedule.

Guess you'd better call the Psych ward, because under these circumstances, I'm quite alright with it...

Any win in the NFL is big - any win ON THE ROAD is even bigger. Add that to the fact that they're the defending super bowl champs & in the division, then it gets even BIGGER.

A disappointing performance today, but the outcome is perfect. A huge win for the Bengals, especially since they did not play particularly well.

Carson will be fine. I wonder how Chad will react to this one though...I hope he surprises me, but I'm nervous about what he has to say....