Isaiah Briscoe enters the NBA Draft & will hire an Agent

ZJH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see.......no handle, can't shoot, tweener size wise, prone to turnovers, and slow......bad move by this young man and not even sure he can play in Euro League
I'm sure he will be starting in the D-League for someone

He has no chance of making the NBA. I hope I am wrong saying that though! His game does not translate. He is not explosive, doesn't handle the ball great, can't shoot. What does he do well? All he does is attack the rim strong! I am sorry, but at 6'3 in the NBA that will not work. He is not a high flyer either so that will not help him on drives. He has no shot of playing in the NBA, he needs to get his diploma.

I agree with this.

What I've heard is is simply doesn't enjoy the college experience other than basketball. He's willing to take a chance on the draft or look elsewhere.

Over a lifetime, No I do not.
I agree with you especially if he plays in the D-League where the top salary in the 3 tier structure is only $25k a year. The D-League has a salary cap of $170k and only 5 players on a roster can be tier A which is the $25k.

Over a lifetime, No I do not.

We're not talking about a lifetime. We're talking about playing basketball for a few years either in the D-League or Europe, making several hundred thousand dollars in the process, then getting a "normal" job after the fact.

You don't think he'll make more money doing that than playing for free for two more years and then getting a normal job?