Chargers to LA?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been said numerous times before, owners of sports franchises (especially the big three) don't give a rip about the fan. If they can't get theirs in City A, city B will be glad to welcome them with open wallets.

Hopefully this move will open the eyes of the ignorant sport fan that would rather pay more tax money as well as over pay for tickets to see million dollar athletes in a billion dollar stadium than use that money for infrastructure. If a owner said "if you don't raise your taxes to build my enterprise a new stadium, I'm moving cities and you won't be able to be charged $30 to park in a lot your tax dollars helped pay for and you won't be allowed to be denied use of the facility you helped pay for", what would your response be?

As has been said numerous times before, owners of sports franchises (especially the big three) don't give a rip about the fan. If they can't get theirs in City A, city B will be glad to welcome them with open wallets.

Hopefully this move will open the eyes of the ignorant sport fan that would rather pay more tax money as well as over pay for tickets to see million dollar athletes in a billion dollar stadium than use that money for infrastructure. If a owner said "if you don't raise your taxes to build my enterprise a new stadium, I'm moving cities and you won't be able to be charged $30 to park in a lot your tax dollars helped pay for and you won't be allowed to be denied use of the facility you helped pay for", what would your response be?

I have long said the most greedy people in the world may be the 32 NFL owners. They really know no shame...I pretty much cannot stand them. They screw the players, fans and cities without even giving it a second thought.

I have family members and quite a few friends that were die-hard Browns fans. Not a single one of them rooted for the Ravens. Now, part of that was probably due to the hatred for Art Modell.

I remember going to a Bengals game v. the Ratbirds during the period when the Browns were without a team. We walked across the Suspension Bridge and there was a guy on there selling "Go To Hell, Modell" pins. Loved it.

San Diego movers refusing to help Chargers move

Good for them.

However, notice that there are some names missing from that list of movers refusing to help the Chargers ... Atlas, United, Mayflower, Belkin, North American, just to name a few of the largest moving companies in the country. Somehow I don't think this boycott will slow anything down.