Another Teacher, another Student

plantmanky

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure all of those people prefer to be label with those committing sex crimes against minors.

You caught me...I was trying to draw a besmirch the name of Bo Jackson by likening him to a sex offender. Where should I email my apology to Bo?

...apparently criminals aren't allowed to have lookalikes in your world.

So, a thread about a female teacher and a male student generates pages of discussion, most of it of the "atta boy" nature.

A thread about a male teacher and a female student generates pages of discussion, most of it calling for physical mutilation, imprisonment, calls for a straight path to hell.

A thread about clergymen and male children generates days of discussion, and most of it echoes the discussion about a male teacher with a female student, with some added discussion about religion as a whole.

And now...a female teacher with a female student generates virtually nothing in relation to the crime itself.

:speechless:

So, a thread about a female teacher and a male student generates pages of discussion, most of it of the "atta boy" nature.

A thread about a male teacher and a female student generates pages of discussion, most of it calling for physical mutilation, imprisonment, calls for a straight path to hell.

A thread about clergymen and male children generates days of discussion, and most of it echoes the discussion about a male teacher with a female student, with some added discussion about religion as a whole.

And now...a female teacher with a female student generates virtually nothing in relation to the crime itself.

Pretty much.

edit

Well when it gets taken the route that plantmanky took it, yes.

From the "you just never know what's going on behind closed doors" category, I've talked to this lady. Very pleasant and fun to talk to. As with probably most teachers in this situation I would never have guessed this was her thing.

It's called a Moraless society. It's socially accepted now.