Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Teacher, another Student

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59001[/ATTACH]

 

Why the disrespect to Bo?

  • Author
Just pointing out the visual similarities.

 

So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?

So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?

 

It would be sort of strange to use s white guy, right?

So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?

 

Whoa...back the truck up. I just thought they looked alike so I pointed it out. If I thought she'd looked like Will Ferrell, Kristi Yamaguchi or Tom Jones I would have pointed that out the same as I did Bo.

So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?

That's a big pot you are stirring. You're gonna need a bigger spoon.

Before you SJWs get all gang bangy on CWB, they do look alike. That's one ugly woman. Simmer down you easily offended .... Well I cant finish my sentence. Is the world full of a bunch of morons or what?

So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?
Is this just a game you play on here or are you really like this?
So just because a black person is charged with a crime we automatically compare them to a black athlete?

 

They sell chill pills everywhere.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59001[/ATTACH]

 

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Is this just a game you play on here or are you really like this?

 

I'd venture to guess he's really like that. A shock and awe approach to everything. The problem is you never know how much a person like that really means.

  • Author
Whoa...back the truck up. I just thought they looked alike so I pointed it out. If I thought she'd looked like Will Ferrell, Kristi Yamaguchi or Tom Jones I would have pointed that out the same as I did Bo.

 

Im sure all of those people prefer to be label with those committing sex crimes against minors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.