So, I'm sitting in the driver license testing room the other day, and wow

BigVMan23

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I see more of this because I'm in Covington, but I'm constantly seeing people fudge the rules of the road all for the sake of them to not be inconvenienced.

One dangerous illegal maneuver after another either by the same motorist, and many others, one after the other in succession.

People cutting others off, turning left from the right hand lane, U-Turns right in the middle of the intersection, blowing stop sign after stop sign, blowing lights, and the list goes on...

I can leave home and ordinarily 10 minutes later I can attest to having seen 10 or more violations committed that I'm forever mumbling to myself time and again, "Yeah, do whatever you want buddy, the road is all yours". or "Does anybody follow the rules of the road anymore?"

For as long as I can remember there's always been those who break the rules of the road, but it seems to be becoming more and more frequent and troubling, so much that people are ignoring ordinary rules that in the past you just wouldn't expect them break, but now it seems more and more it's becoming like roadway anarchy.

Add this to the fact that people are driving and texting or doing heroin or both, the roads truly don't feel safe anymore.

AMEN, preach it brother!

My daughter took the road test today, started late at 22. I watched a couple other young people pull up to get parked as they were next in line and both had zero clue how to parallel park. Granted it was on 4th street in Newport and cars fly down that street toward CVG. It was comical watching them, one girl was 4 feet from curb, you ing male turned so sharp his front end was literally pointing out into the lane. Lol

She passed by the way....whewwww.

My daughter took the road test today, started late at 22. I watched a couple other young people pull up to get parked as they were next in line and both had zero clue how to parallel park. Granted it was on 4th street in Newport and cars fly down that street toward CVG. It was comical watching them, one girl was 4 feet from curb, you ing male turned so sharp his front end was literally pointing out into the lane. Lol

She passed by the way....whewwww.

Parallel parking, becoming a lost skill. I'd dare say the first and last time a lot of folks do it is on their driving test.

It should be mandatory to retake the written test every so many years to renew your license.

And the driving part of it. Also as soon as you hit a certain age (65-70? ) you should be retested.

Nothing is scarier than driving down thru a quiet town like Fort Thomas at noon when all of the cotton tops are driving around from lane to lane with no clue what is around them.

And the driving part of it. Also as soon as you hit a certain age (65-70? ) you should be retested.

Nothing is scarier than driving down thru a quiet town like Fort Thomas at noon when all of the cotton tops are driving around from lane to lane with no clue what is around them.

Easy now I have grayed early.

Do I take offence because I am an old woman from Indiana or what?

I cannot believe the number of young people who have no formal drivers training and parents who spend no time teaching them. It is not unusual to fail the written test these days. In the past almost no one did.

Do I take offence because I am an old woman from Indiana or what?

I cannot believe the number of young people who have no formal drivers training and parents who spend no time teaching them. It is not unusual to fail the written test these days. In the past almost no one did.

Someone once pointed out to me there are a lot of stupid people that have a license.