NBA Pulls All Star Game From Charlotte

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a contract law issue to me, im sure the NBA will be paying Charlotte big for moving the event.

Ehhh, with all that money they made from rigging the playoffs I'm sure they can drop off a briefcase at MJ's office and tell him to keep the change.

Sounds like a contract law issue to me, im sure the NBA will be paying Charlotte big for moving the event.

I'm no contract law expert, but isn't it likely that the NBA won't have to pay Charlotte anything since the Hornets are a part of the NBA? I'm curious about how this works.

I say keep politics out of it. This is like :poop: on the NBA fans in Charlotte. JMO, but I'm sure I'll get raked for this opinion.

Hard to keep the politics out of this decision due to the economics. LGBQT money is just as green and I don't think the NBA wants to alienate this portion of their fans- not to mention the potential negative PR if the game was kept in Charlotte.

I 100% agree that this does suck for the fans in Charlotte, though.

Hard to keep the politics out of this decision due to the economics. LGBQT money is just as green and I don't think the NBA wants to alienate this portion of their fans- not to mention the potential negative PR if the game was kept in Charlotte.

I 100% agree that this does suck for the fans in Charlotte, though.

It might be hard but IMO keep politics out. This stuff has just about taken over our lives, again, IMO.

They are a business and have a right to do what they want. But it's a risk to make half the country upset. Sometimes I feel liberal elites think everyone has their opinion.

I'm not going to say what they did is wrong. I as a business leader always think staying neutral on controversial issues is always best.