Patrick Graffree AKA guy who sucker punched Drew Barker

jericho

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is a saint, but no one deserves to be sucker punched like that either for what it was over.

Not defending Graffree he will get his day in court and hopefully gets a just punishment. BUT let's not feel sorry for Barker who along with another Wildcat beat EKU's Scurry with a beer bottle so bad he was hospitalized and needed surgery. Which is what caused the incident in the dorm lobby. Soo, Let's just say that, that sucker punch wasn't completely undeserved.

Not defending Graffree he will get his day in court and hopefully gets a just punishment. BUT let's not feel sorry for Barker who along with another Wildcat beat EKU's Scurry with a beer bottle so bad he was hospitalized and needed surgery. .

1000% incorrect as shown on video.

Not defending Graffree he will get his day in court and hopefully gets a just punishment. BUT let's not feel sorry for Barker who along with another Wildcat beat EKU's Scurry with a beer bottle so bad he was hospitalized and needed surgery. Which is what caused the incident in the dorm lobby. Soo, Let's just say that, that sucker punch wasn't completely undeserved.

I was under impression Barker didn't fight anyone, at least the news I have read said he wasn't involved and it was another UK player.

What are you talking about? You are so wrong it's pitiful, on all of your view points. Sounds like you approve of a sucker punch. Cowardly actions period. Re-watch the video.

What are you talking about? You are so wrong it's pitiful, on all of your view points. Sounds like you approve of a sucker punch. Cowardly actions period. Re-watch the video.

All of my view points? You sure about that? They are pretty spot on when you think about it. The "punch" happened later in the night stemming from the bar fight earlier. In that bar fight Scurry was struck with a bottle. I guess I'm assuming here that the person who struck him was someone involved in the verbal argument. (Kinda just makes sense. But you can never really tell who hit him cause the video is grainy and the view is blocked.) Now if you are assuming that I'm blaming Barker for the bottle you are incorrect, and need to read my post again. I'm simply implying that he was with the other person who hit him. Also I wouldn't be going out on a limb by saying that Barker wasn't completely incident either. It may have been started and or escalated by Scurry but I can assure you the other party got their words in as well. If you believe other wise you are a fool.

Question, if a sucker punch is a cowardly move what is striking someone in the face with a beer bottle????

Two wrongs don't make a right. If he was that upset about it, let law enforcement do their job, and not be a vigilante assaulting the wrong person because they will put up less of a fight than the others. Graffree is one thing, a coward.

All of my view points? You sure about that? They are pretty spot on when you think about it. The "punch" happened later in the night stemming from the bar fight earlier. In that bar fight Scurry was struck with a bottle. I guess I'm assuming here that the person who struck him was someone involved in the verbal argument. (Kinda just makes sense. But you can never really tell who hit him cause the video is grainy and the view is blocked.) Now if you are assuming that I'm blaming Barker for the bottle you are incorrect, and need to read my post again. I'm simply implying that he was with the other person who hit him. Also I wouldn't be going out on a limb by saying that Barker wasn't completely incident either. It may have been started and or escalated by Scurry but I can assure you the other party got their words in as well. If you believe other wise you are a fool.

Question, if a sucker punch is a cowardly move what is striking someone in the face with a beer bottle????

You may want to reread your post. The way it is worded you are without doubt putting blame on Barker for the bottle. There is no evidence Barker was involved. Yes, he was with the people that were involved but does that alone mean Barker deserved what he got?