Patrick Graffree AKA guy who sucker punched Drew Barker

jericho

This maybe a red herring argument but since you are bringing up judgment and restraint. You would think that a "normal" person who had their University put on lock down for playing with pellet guns on campus would toe the line and keep away from bringing anymore negative attention the themselves.

No argument there, I'm no fan of Barker's conduct. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with this particular thread. It does give us a clue to your motivation though.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No argument there, I'm no fan of Barker's conduct. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with this particular thread. It does give us a clue to your motivation though.

You can say it's a clue but the only reason that even came up was the normal person comment. If you really want the motivation behind all anyone has to do is ask. i never once said I agreed with what Graffree did but I do see why he did it. Also I don't think Barker is innocent by any sense of the word. Those are just my opinions. Just like I think that each kid kind of gives clues to how they are going to turn out as soon as they get to campus and you see what company they keep. I think Graffree like Barker showed early signs of possible trouble and it would have better suited their programs if they would have cut ties with them. I'm a big fan of Charlie Strong's and one of the main reasons why is he isn't afraid to drop a kid no matter the talent level if your off the field conduct isn't up to snuff.

You can say it's a clue but the only reason that even came up was the normal person comment. If you really want the motivation behind all anyone has to do is ask. i never once said I agreed with what Graffree did but I do see why he did it. Also I don't think Barker is innocent by any sense of the word. Those are just my opinions. Just like I think that each kid kind of gives clues to how they are going to turn out as soon as they get to campus and you see what company they keep. I think Graffree like Barker showed early signs of possible trouble and it would have better suited their programs if they would have cut ties with them. I'm a big fan of Charlie Strong's and one of the main reasons why is he isn't afraid to drop a kid no matter the talent level if your off the field conduct isn't up to snuff.

This maybe a red herring argument but since you are bringing up judgment and restraint. You would think that a "normal" person who had their University put on lock down for playing with pellet guns on campus would toe the line and keep away from bringing anymore negative attention the themselves.

Air Soft....let's don't get hasty and inaccurate information started.

• 2 weeks later...

Question out of those kids Charlie Strong get rid of. How many were actual kids he recruited and how many were ones he happened to inherit? You see coaches all the time make decisions when they get to programs and getting rid of guys that may cause trouble who they didn't recruit and from the last coach. However most coaches including Strong seem to be much more forgiving on guys they recruit.

I'm hoping Pat works his way through this issue. As for Drew, hope he's learned not to go into the wrong teams huddle and run his yapper.

I think Drew will be just fine, certainly better off than Mr. Graffee who just can't seem to learn his lessons.

• 3 weeks later...
How you known it was a sucker punch? I was told Graffree yelled I'm going to knock you out as he took his hoodie off.

I assume you are joking or didn't see the video. Maybe Barker having his hands in his pocket and not even see a punch coming may be a clue it was a sucker punch?

I assume you are joking or didn't see the video. Maybe Barker having his hands in his pocket and not even see a punch coming may be a clue it was a sucker punch?

Having his hands in his pocket is his own fault. His hands wasn't in his pocket at the bar. Like I said who knows what was said. Now if Barker was not facing Patrick that is a sucker punch. Barker had to know it was coming. Barker did the right thing take the punch and don't fight back because he probably would have got jumped.

Maybe but drinking underage in a bar you are not supposed to be in probably wasn't his best move to start things off. Guess thats what happen when airsoft gets cancelled for the night.

Maybe but drinking underage in a bar you are not supposed to be in probably wasn't his best move to start things off. Guess thats what happen when airsoft gets cancelled for the night.

This post is not cool at all. When will people let the past be the past. Your Airsoft remarks are really getting old and boring. This is a public site and you can post whatever you want as long as it is within the rules but dude "grow up". Do you even remember who else was involved with the airsoft incident without looking it up.....didn't think so????