4. Hopkinsville

5. Wayne County

6. Spencer County

7. Franklin County

8. Scott

9. Shelby County

10. Collins

No Johnson Central?

State Runner-Up returning 8 starters each way?

1. South Warren

2. John Hardin

3. Franklin-Simpson

4. Hopkinsville

5. Wayne County

6. Spencer County

7. Franklin County

8. Scott

9. Shelby County

10. Collins

I knew I forgot someone.... I would put JC at 3 and drop everyone else one spot...

I see that my beloved Ashland is nowhere in the mix. Wish that could change. Hopefully we will figure something out by the start of the season.

With the loss of Brown that really takes a toll on the Tomcats playoff run. Tomcats should still finish number 2 in the district though, especially with Greenup losing their HC.

1. South Warren

2. Franklin-Simpson

3. Johnson Central

4. Hopkinsville

5. John Hardin

6. Wayne County

7. Shelby County

8. Collins

9. Scott

10. Knox Central

South Warren will be king until someone knocks them off of the throne. I don't see them being as successful this year as last, because they lost so much. I think FS and JC will give them a good run for their money this year. John Hardin will be my sleeper.

1. South Warren -Top team until someone takes it away!

2. John Hardin

3. Franklin-Simpson

4. Johnson Central- Could be the team to challenge for state title

5. Wayne County

6. Spencer County

7. Collins

8. Hopkinsville

9. Shelby County

10. Franklin County

• 2 weeks later...
1. South Warren

2. Franklin-Simpson

3. Johnson Central

4. Hopkinsville

5. John Hardin

6. Wayne County

7. Shelby County

8. Collins

9. Scott

10. Knox Central

South Warren will be king until someone knocks them off of the throne. I don't see them being as successful this year as last, because they lost so much. I think FS and JC will give them a good run for their money this year. John Hardin will be my sleeper.

Fast, I like this list. Any chance your Wildcats will want to throw the ball more this year? If yes, I think you can make some gains and really scare South. If you let South load the box and focus on the run, I don't like your chances or anybody elses in 4A. My darkhorse is Hoptown. Jalen Johnson is a great athlete and they throw the ball. Only problem is they would have to go to South in the playoffs this year.

Purple 88, I think we will see some changes in the offense. I still think we will run the ball more than pass because that is what we will do best. I also think that is where our strengths lie. That being said it takes a great line to do anything on offense. We have a D1 prospect in Cole Kirby that will have to out work everyone else to make the rest of the line to be their best. We will need some guys to step up and help there and give our QB time to deliver. That being said our QB has had a run first mentality that will have to change, but also being fair to him, he was running for his life most of the time last year. I think the strength of this team will be its running backs. Brady led the team in all purpose yards last year as a sophomore and is expected to have a better year this year. Robey and Jones had their fill of injuries last year, but are healthy and are expected to have great years also. Harvey and McKinney will bring much to the FB position. I think the offensive will adapt, but everything we do will hinge on the OL making holes and giving time. I think FS will give South a better run this year. Good luck to all!!!