Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top BLM activist. "We will incite riots everywhere if Trump wins"

Featured Replies

No logic to this.

 

Obviously I disagree.

 

Guys like this, a Black guy trying to hold whites hostage through threats of violence, actual violence, and our own political correctness is a part of the problem in this country. Trump ain't going to stand for it, he recognizes it, and he is going all in now in an attempt to stop Trump. Again, that pushes me towards Trump.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiots like this guy from BLM will always be around but he and his movement will fade away soon enough and be forgotten. Just like the Occupy Wall street and 99%ers who did nothing more than create garbage piles and rape one another in their tent cities for a few months.

Oh come on Hatz, you know I was born in the 70s. :lol2:

 

I started voting in 1992 and started paying attention to why I was voting for who in 2000. :D

 

I can't even remember if the 68 convention was mentioned when I was high school. What happened?

 

Some of you have some twisted logic. And it would not matter if this was reversed. What would you say if these Trump supporters went to the BLM, Hillary, Bernie rallies and started protests and said they were gonna riot? Thats not whats happening. Whats happening is the Trump supporters are saying if you come to our events and act like a fool we are gonna whip your butt. I know thats very old school, but I support that. Come to my house and act like that and it wont end well for you. Whats wrong with this? Would you guys just let someone come in and do what they want at your house or a event you are doing? And it dont matter if it was Hillary or Bernie or whoever, its wrong. And when people act in that way, they need jail. As a matter of fact thats the law. Are you saying( and yes you are, just like safe cities for illegals) to ignore the laws?

 

 

"There's 2 Kinds of Dumb"

 

"There's 2 Kinds of Dumb"

 

Lets hear your take Hatz. Given what you do I am all ears.

^^^^ agreed 92...

 

My point exactly, you put enough people under one roof, and someone will find something to argue or fight over.

 

Unfortunately it's where we are at as a society.

 

Truth.

Everything I have seen from Trump's supporters leads me to believe there will be riots if he loses and it looks like there will be riots if he wins so I guess there will be riots.

 

Awesome. Make America great again.......

 

Sounds like you are going to blame him no matter what happens. Very fair of you.

Just a reminder. These nuggets from the guy that some of you are being pushed toward.

 

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

 

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

 

He promised to "Pay for the legal fees" of anyone who did (the above).

 

 

Refreshing.

 

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary or Bernie never had those thoughts. The only difference is Trump said it.

"How are you going to do that Mr. Trump?"

 

"Trust me." "Trust me."

 

Yep, that's my guy. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Kinda like hearing free health care, free college.

 

"How you gonna pay for that"?

 

"Tax the rich, tax the rich"

 

Yeah, that's my guy or gal. :ohbrother:

Lets hear your take Hatz. Given what you do I am all ears.

 

I'm with you. The protests have invaded Trump's living room. You kind of have to deal with that one.

  • Author
Kinda like hearing free health care, free college.

 

"How you gonna pay for that"?

 

"Tax the rich, tax the rich"

 

Yeah, that's my guy or gal. :ohbrother:

 

Yeah right, she isn't going to tax her rich friends any more than she has too.

It's going to be another burden on us, the middle class.

I really think Trump is for the middle class and that's what has the crap scared out of the elitist like Hillary and the Republicans

Edited by mountain ref

Sounds like you are going to blame him no matter what happens. Very fair of you.

 

Oh kinda like Obama? Got it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh kinda like Obama? Got it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Nah, more like you guys still blame Bush for everything. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.