Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top BLM activist. "We will incite riots everywhere if Trump wins"

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oh kinda like Obama? Got it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

To be honest I gave Obama a chance and thought he would do a great job of leading and bringing country together, well he failed and even half way admitted it as he said he wishes he had done more.

If I could give Obama a chance I don't see why you can't give Trump a chance.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like you are going to blame him no matter what happens. Very fair of you.

 

My bad. Let me be more clear.

 

If Trump wins the BLM will riot and that is an awful thing. They shouldn't be rioting or inciting riots if Trump wins. If they choose to riot because Trump wins then they are stupid and ruining what the BLM should be standing for. I believe I said that earlier. Scroll up.

 

If Trump loses or is robbed of the nomination then the Trump supporters will riot and that is an awful thing.

 

Looks like either way there is going to be riots and that is awful thing.

 

Is that better?

If either of these groups riot, send all those idiots to jail. Tired of this crap!

If either of these groups riot, send all those idiots to jail. Tired of this crap!

 

That's just what the Prison Industrial Complex wants to happen...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry my tin foil hat slipped off for a second.

You know what. I am going to give people more credit for having common sense, and they are not going to listen to this guy. Is there the possibility that some will try to make trouble...of course....then those few should bear the responsibility. I have already said I am not a Trump fan, but whatever system and philosophies give credence to some of these "leaders" leaves a lot to be desired.

 

Oh, and to change the subject... Bernie is an absolute loser. What he is not telling anyone is that to enact his form of government, tax rates will need to be about 75%.

  • Author

Trump supporters ain't going to riot. I mean a bunch of ok white farmers have better things to do.

 

Now the rapper threatening to riot is more likely to do it than any Trump supporter

Trump supporters ain't going to riot. I mean a bunch of ok white farmers have better things to do. Now the rapper threatening to riot is more likely to do it than any Trump supporter

 

Have you not witnessed his rallies? It's not just old white guys.

If either of these groups riot, send all those idiots to jail. Tired of this crap!

 

Protest all you want, but if Trump is not nominated by the establishment they better not riot. If so everyone of them needs jailed.

 

Damaging personnel property and hurting innocent people is not the answer.

Trump supporters ain't going to riot. I mean a bunch of ok white farmers have better things to do.

 

Now the rapper threatening to riot is more likely to do it than any Trump supporter

 

Easily one of the most racist things you've ever posted. And that's saying something. :lol2:

  • Author
Easily one of the most racist things you've ever posted. And that's saying something. :lol2:

 

Now that's funny

You know I can't equate old white farmers as compared to a guy out actually threatening white people

 

That dude is threating white people

Trumps protesters will be aimed at old republican elitist

Kinda like hearing free health care, free college.

 

"How you gonna pay for that"?

 

"Tax the rich, tax the rich"

 

Yeah, that's my guy or gal. :ohbrother:

 

I agree. It boggles my brain cells that we have people supporting Trump, Hillary, or Bernie. You can throw Cruz in there too. Sad state that those 4 clowns are the best options our country is throwing out there.

Easily one of the most racist things you've ever posted. And that's saying something. :lol2:

 

 

Haha, I was gonna say....He ain't serious, is he? No wait, yeah he is. :lol2:

No logic to this.

 

What I have come to understand the past couple years logic is out the window. Wrong=Right. Rights=according to who it is. HYPOCRITES.

The funny thing is that Trump is being demonized as a racist by many. But if does get the R nomination, he would get MANY more black votes that Romney did in 2012 and MANY more black votes than any other R would in this year's race. A lot of blacks are not real happy with the trade deals that has taken many jobs out of the US and the flood of illegals that has taken many jobs away from actual Americans. I could see Trump getting 20% of the black vote due to the jobs issue...when is the last time and R got 20% of the black vote? I don't even think Papa was around yet;)

The funny thing is that Trump is being demonized as a racist by many. But if does get the R nomination, he would get MANY more black votes that Romney did in 2012 and MANY more black votes than any other R would in this year's race. A lot of blacks are not real happy with the trade deals that has taken many jobs out of the US and the flood of illegals that has taken many jobs away from actual Americans. I could see Trump getting 20% of the black vote due to the jobs issue...when is the last time and R got 20% of the black vote? I don't even think Papa was around yet;)

 

Trump isn't going to get anywhere near 20% He will get the normal 10% or so.

 

The last republican candidate to get more than 20% of the Black vote was Richard Nixon in his first campaign for president in 1960. Nixon got 32% of the Black vote. Kennedy did not do well with Southern Blacks, not sure why. I know Marin Luther King, Sr. stated in sermons he could not vote for Kennedy since he was Catholic, maybe that was a common view among the Southern Black community. Martin Luther King, Jr. had originally sided with Nixon till Kennedy met with King, Jr. during the campaign and promised civil rights legislation if elected if he could push it through Southern Democrats in congress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.