Top BLM activist. "We will incite riots everywhere if Trump wins"

jericho

"Dear white people...niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go"

I find it so hard to believe why he hates Trump so bad? Does he not realize other Blacks are for Trump?

What is he afraid of?

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”: If Donald Trump wins the presidency, “niggas” will ‘incite riots everywhere’

Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’ >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Trump does win I think any rioters are going to be in for the rude awakening.

I would expect super vigorous prosecution of as many rioters as possible, especially the leaders.

With the tech we have today we should be using ultra HD video equipment to record as many rioters as possible, post all the unidentified ones to the net, and lock them up.

He was crystal balling how some people may react. He certainly wasn't being the "criminal" this sad excuse for an American is being.

Trump was telling those folks to riot without actually giving the order. To suggest otherwise is naive. He knew exactly what he was saying.

Trump was telling those folks to riot without actually giving the order. To suggest otherwise is naive. He knew exactly what he was saying.

We are just not going to agree on this one. I heard Trump's comments. I do think they were ill advised but they were nothing like what this criminal is suggesting.

These activists live in a world where they believe this is Libya or Egypt and that a majority of people will take up arms with them. The cops and the general public would crush any pseudo weak rebellion they tried.

I agree.

If Trump wins it may be the largest mobilization of law enforcement we have ever seen in this country. And I would almost guarantee they will try to cut the head off the snake. In other words, no more burping the baby, you take them to jail.