Top BLM activist. "We will incite riots everywhere if Trump wins"

jericho

I'm as anti-Trump as there is but I don't begrudge people for voting for who they think is best. "Best" is so personal and subjective that it's impossible to argue. You can argue if they are citing a reason that doesn't exist but not "I like Trump because he's going to make America great again."

However, having a non-related person say something that offends you is odd reasoning/logic to say you are voting for the candidate that wacko is against.

It also opens you up to "what about this guy" from the other side. All candidates have wackos.

I shook my head at people who were going to vote for Obama the first time and used his rallying cry "Hope and change" with essentially no real platform. I shake my head this time over Trump supporters and his "Make America great again"...again with no real platform and no explanation of the things he says he will do in general, like build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.:idunno:

As a conservative I find it almost surreal that Trump may end up being the Rep nominee for President. If that happens this might be he first time since I started voting that I won't vote in the Presidential race. I'm not sure I can in good conscience vote for that man as leader of my country. On the flip side, if millions more do that same as I, that could help ensure Clinton wins. Man this thing has me soooo freaking torn.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't Trump hinted at the same thing if he doesn't get the nomination?

BLM and Anonymous defines riot= Loot, burn, violence, robbery, disrespect to law enforcement, rampage, upheaval, prevention of law abiding persons to assemble

Donald Trump and peaceful supporters define riot= peaceful protest, protection of private property( in case there are embedded BLM & Anonymous & Sander's people), respect to law enforcement while marching after receiving a permit to do so legally and voicing our opposition to the high handed methods used by the RNC to nominate a candidate who was not selected by legal votes made in good faith in primaries and caucuses. Unlike the others who resort to violence, Trump supporters have lives, jobs, homes, businesses and have worked hard all their lives to be financially and politically responsible. And do not believe in destroying property, both public and private because they know how much blood, sweat and tears are expended to realize their life goals. Yes, there have been a few who have lost their cool when rallies were obstructed and prevented, and they should be arrested and charged. They give the disruptors ammunition to be used against anyone who wants to exercise their right to vote. And yes, the Silent Majority and Reagan Democrats will no longer be ignored or marginalized by the RNC, however they will not break the law to accomplish this.

I shook my head at people who were going to vote for Obama the first time and used his rallying cry "Hope and change" with essentially no real platform. I shake my head this time over Trump supporters and his "Make America great again"...again with no real platform and no explanation of the things he says he will do in general, like build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.:idunno:

As a conservative I find it almost surreal that Trump may end up being the Rep nominee for President. If that happens this might be he first time since I started voting that I won't vote in the Presidential race. I'm not sure I can in good conscience vote for that man as leader of my country. On the flip side, if millions more do that same as I, that could help ensure Clinton wins. Man this thing has me soooo freaking torn.

I was about to post a thought along this same line. Well said.

The parties and their constant disagreement and bickering, the slanderous name calling sickens me. They have ruined the government, both of them. Both have some good points, we should help feed the hungry, give a hand up, not hand outs, we should have a smaller less intrusive government. Protect our borders, preserve life, not tax the heck out of everyone. Look out for the little guy. Better our education system, not control it. The mouth pieces talk the talk but no-one walks the walk. Do away with the elections except for the scotus and potus. It's should be like jury duty, get a letter in the mail, go do 6, months in DC for a fair wage, come home. No special interests, lobbyists allowed by law. Only then do you get rid of politicians and only then will the people's voices be truly heard. I do Hope for Change and I do want America to be great agian. But for everybody, not just the club members. I was told once that nobody owes you anything but an opportunity. Appreciate that and the rest is up to you.

Has anyone noticed the constant democratic ploy to segregate society into groups and exploit one against another to garnish votes. Republicans sit buy and won't call anyone out on it. I like the times when military men ran for Potus. They know the value of every man and know the value of working together. I'd vote for one of them in a heartbeat instead of the sissy, complaining, whiny adolescent children we have been given. Men who would fight and die to keep America free are the ones who can unite this country and make it great again. The gene pool we have to choose from doesn't stand a chance. It's sad. Commies, megalomaniacs or criminals, and a nation of uninformed sheep to follow them. Wish America would WAKE UP.

Just a reminder. These nuggets from the guy that some of you are being pushed toward.

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

He promised to "Pay for the legal fees" of anyone who did (the above).

Refreshing.

I don't see a problem with this at all. One of the biggest problems with everything and everyone in this country is that people do wrong because they know there is very little or no consequence! What's wrong with Trump wanting to punch a guy in the face that is disrupting his speech or rally? There is plenty of people in this world I would love to punch in the face, and some I have.

People would Less likely come in to a rally or anywhere and act stupid if they thought someone would knock the crap out of them.

The reason I like Trump? Because he is in your face, not politically correct and not worrying about it and willing to tell people off and not care what they think. Do I think he will be a great president? No, but in my lifetime I haven't seen one yet!

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Fear the nation, I like what you posted here. I have never called myself a dem or rep, but used to lean more toward the Democratic ways. Now I seem to like more of what the republicans are trying to do. But why do we have to divide ourselves? Everyone should be looking out for the best interest of EVERYONE in this country!

And your thoughts on voting for a military man, I wish we had a lifelong military man instead of a lifelong politician to vote for!

That being said, just another reason I believe people are liking Trump, he is not a lifelong politician!