How about that Super Bowl halftime show?

theguru

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think the Black Panthers then or the New Black Panthers liked whites too much at all so for her to employ that just shows her feelings are mutual. .

You still haven't specifically said why you think she's a racist.

Do you think she hates white folk? Do you think she believes white people are inferior? Do you think she feels it's OK to discriminate against whites?

That's what a racist would think. You said she's a racist. You believe she's a racist?

It's OH SO MACHO (or sophomoric depending on how you look at it) to yearly hate on the SB Half Time Show because that RUBBISH is for all of the football amateurs, and WE'RE HERE FOR THE GAME MAN, and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

How dare the general public yearly intrude on what we've followed intently for an entire season.

Anything other than the TOUGH BRAIN CONCUSSION INDUCING GAME is for wimps, and instead of just digging the show for what it is, it gives us REAL MEN the chance to STAND UP AND STAKE OUR CLAIM and show what TOUGH REAL MEN that we are.

How dare they spend the the break in the game entertaining the masses with an extravaganza of dance and music with a message of world peace and love.

Sure there's millions upon millions watching and a great opportunity to send such a message, but were here ONLY to watch REAL MEN KICK BUTT, and all that other uplifting positive sissy crap is for queers.

Give me my CASE OF BEER and the SPICIEST WINGS AND CHILI ON EARTH, and THE GAME, and I'll show you how REAL MEN appreciate the SUPER BOWL!!!

It's OH SO MACHO (or sophomoric depending on how you look at it) to yearly hate on the SB Half Time Show because that RUBBISH is for all of the football amateurs, and WE'RE HERE FOR THE GAME MAN, and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

How dare the general public yearly intrude on what we've followed intently for an entire season.

Anything other than the TOUGH BRAIN CONCUSSION INDUCING GAME is for wimps, and instead of just digging the show for what it is, it gives us REAL MEN the chance to STAND UP AND STAKE OUR CLAIM and show what TOUGH REAL MEN that we are.

How dare they spend the the break in the game entertaining the masses with an extravaganza of dance and music with a message of world peace and love.

Sure there's millions upon millions watching and a great opportunity to send such a message, but were here ONLY to watch REAL MEN KICK BUTT, and all that other uplifting positive sissy crap is for queers.

Give me my CASE OF BEER and the SPICIEST WINGS AND CHILI ON EARTH, and THE GAME, and I'll show you how REAL MEN appreciate the SUPER BOWL!!!

It's the deep seated anger that draws us back to you...fascinating.

To quote a previous poster: Sounds like a real fetish you got there. :popcorn:

You do know that 46% of those who watched the Super Bowl were women, right?!

Super Bowl Sunday Is No Longer Just a Beer Holiday

I want to know what our resident Jebidiah Atkinson music critic, @Jim Schue , thinks of Coldplay and the halftime performance?

I mostly didn't watch it because of Coldplay's involvement. Plus, didn't we just have Bruno Mars? Why did we need him again so soon? Has he even had any new songs since last time?