Militia occupies federal building in Oregon

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN showed an interview with the deceased from a few days ago, where he said he'd never point a gun at anyone that wasn't pointing one at him. Was saying, can't we just sit down and talk this out, on camera. CNN reporter said that off camera, the same guy said he would never be arrested alive.

So, from what you posted, if the Feds pointed a gun at him, then he would point his back? If so, blow him away!

Same thing as in Arizona, when they pointed their guns at the Feds, if you, anyone, point a gun at an officer or Fed, you should be expecting to be shot.

So, from what you posted, if the Feds pointed a gun at him, then he would point his back? If so, blow him away!

Same thing as in Arizona, when they pointed their guns at the Feds, if you, anyone, point a gun at an officer or Fed, you should be expecting to be shot.

If he followed what he said he'd do then it makes sense that he was shot. Hopefully there is video so there won't be a continuing conspiracy theory about it.

Sheriff appears very distraught over the altercation last night. He seems exasperated that the steps he took for a peaceful resolution ended in a death.

He did seem really upset. Sad situation for him. Unfortunately I doubt he has much control over the steps being taken as I'm sure the feds are running point on the situation.

If he followed what he said he'd do then it makes sense that he was shot. Hopefully there is video so there won't be a continuing conspiracy theory about it.

Come on JD, you and I know there is nothing that can be done that will prevent a conspiracy theory of some sort from popping up. If there is video and a full confession agreeing with it by all participants, then the conspiracy people would say they were put up to making the comments and the video was doctored.