Militia occupies federal building in Oregon

SportsGuy41017

Traitors? You call them traitors for standing up for someone who they thought was wronged? I don't know all the facts. Neither do you and I'm betting no one on here does. So to come to any conclusions is not even an educated guess as to what really took place from start to finish out there.

I don't have to know everything to know what they did is not protesting an injustice in the United States of America. I'm certain some of you sticking up for these fools wouldn't want this to be the new status quo.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never want things to go down this way. A peaceful protest would be much better. Which it was at the start. But to label them "traitors" is going way to far. All im saying is you don't have the right to call them anything without knowing the facts.

Forcing things when there is no reason to force them.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, this.

Un-necessary and bad 'operations'.

I agree with the other two.

Here, these people seized an area that was not their own. They held it with arms and a list of demands the local sheriff said were impossible. The people they were protesting for asked them to leave. Residents of the community grew tired and asked them to leave.

As the leadership grew secure in their freedom of movement they decided to travel to spread their movement. Then the FBI felt the best time to arrest them was away from their base. It worked with the Bundy car but not with this one. He fled. Had he surrendered like Bundy he would have his day in court.

I agree with the other two.

Here, these people seized an area that was not their own. They held it with arms and a list of demands the local sheriff said were impossible. The people they were protesting for asked them to leave. Residents of the community grew tired and asked them to leave.

As the leadership grew secure in their freedom of movement they decided to travel to spread their movement. Then the FBI felt the best time to arrest them was away from their base. It worked with the Bundy car but not with this one. He fled. Had he surrendered like Bundy he would have his day in court.

Fled? He was in over 2 feet of snow. He was not going anywhere.

There are lot of things troubling that raise unpleasent questions in the video and with the end-to-end incident.

Fled? He was in over 2 feet of snow. He was not going anywhere.

There are lot of things troubling that raise unpleasent questions in the video and with the end-to-end incident.

My reference of fled was about driving his vehicle away from the law. :thumb:

I've not read this entire thread but I'll comment.

Disturbing that they ... had guys in the trees with shotguns.

End of the day - play stupid games and win stupid prizes......

What was disturbing about having officers in the trees?

-Polce/FBI knew where they were going to stop them before they did, they also knew where the road block was set up in case they ran.

-Some of these guys have made it clear that they wouldn't be taken alive.

-So the police/FBI pre-positioned officers to be prepared in case they were needed.

What was disturbing about having officers in the trees?

-Polce/FBI knew where they were going to stop them before they did, they also knew where the road block was set up in case they ran.

-Some of these guys have made it clear that they wouldn't be taken alive.

-So the police/FBI pre-positioned officers to be prepared in case they were needed.

Because the initial video I watched look as though he may have been shot in the back and I couldn't determine if he was falling or drawing.

Not my job.

Listen, I've read up on a lot of this and knew when the Bundy's came into town it wasn't going to end well. It is what it is, and like I said.....play stupid games win stupid prizes. The man that died played it a dumb as you could....and paid with his life.

If he was reaching for a gun (and supposedly one was found) it doesn't matter which angle he was shot from. Front, Back, Side or from the Air...if you go to draw a firearm or even go for a firearm while surrounded by the police they are going to shoot you...and Should!

If he was reaching for a gun (and supposedly one was found) it doesn't matter which angle he was shot from. Front, Back, Side or from the Air...if you go to draw a firearm or even go for a firearm while surrounded by the police they are going to shoot you...and Should!

I agree

I don't have to know everything to know what they did is not protesting an injustice in the United States of America. I'm certain some of you sticking up for these fools wouldn't want this to be the new status quo.

Hmmm you can call them, criminals, thugs, punks ect ect but they are NOT traitors.

Until you try to make a living in one of the hardest most dangerous profession in American, im not sure you have the knowledge or right to call them traitors.

The whole BLM issue is bigger than the Bundys. Unfortunately they have grabbed onto it and made it theirs

Much like all the other movements in this country, the wrong face is usually out front.

Hmmm you can call them, criminals, thugs, punks ect ect but they are NOT traitors.

Until you try to make a living in one of the hardest most dangerous profession in American, im not sure you have the knowledge or right to call them traitors.

The whole BLM issue is bigger than the Bundys. Unfortunately they have grabbed onto it and made it theirs

Much like all the other movements in this country, the wrong face is usually out front.

Are you telling me I can't call the armed men,who took over a govt building and threatened law enforcement because they felt they were protesting their right to land , traitors?

If soldiers did this would they be traitors, police officers...?

To me they seem to be attempting to usurp the govt.

Are you telling me I can't call the armed men,who took over a govt building and threatened law enforcement because they felt they were protesting their right to land , traitors?

If soldiers did this would they be traitors, police officers...?

To me they seem to be attempting to usurp the govt.

You need to look up the word traitor in the dictionary then get back to us....