Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado (part II)

SportsGuy41017

That's quite a laundry list of things I never said, and your first parapraph, by the way, is the textbook definition of a red herring. While no GOP pols, to my knowledge, called for violence against Planned Parenthood (duh), Cruz, Fiorina et al. lined up like jets at LaGuardia waiting to score political points from the undercover video. How this right-wing mass outrage affected people like Dear should be a matter of interest to every American.

And I applaud any politician who wants to remove taxpayer money from PP. Some crazy man doing crazy things doesn't change that.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either. I'm just connecting some dots based on the facts. Did Dear intend to use the propane tanks to grill hot dogs after he shot up the PP clinic? What was the anti-Obama literature he gave to a neighbor about? What about the "body parts" comment he made to law officers?

Sounds like a right-wing nut case to me.

You seem to ignore the reports that say police cannot conclude why he did this due to the numerous comments about various things he said.

Please, continue to ignore all of that and cherry pick what you want to fit your agenda.

That's quite a laundry list of things I never said' date=' and your first parapraph, by the way, is the textbook definition of a red herring. While no GOP pols, to my knowledge, called for violence against Planned Parenthood (duh), Cruz, Fiorina et al. lined up like jets at LaGuardia waiting to score political points from the undercover video. How this right-wing mass outrage affected people like Dear should be a matter of interest to every American.[/quote']

It's almost like PP is above criticism. Are we not allowed to criticize PP out of fear that some nut job will go crazy and kill people? (Even though we still haven't heard a motive for certain)

If someone said Obama, Hillary or Bernie's criticisms of police are related to police being murdered recently, I'm sure a few people here would lose their minds and defend those three to the death. But when it's the opposite side criticizing something the left supports, that's a different story.

You seem to ignore the reports that say police cannot conclude why he did this due to the numerous comments about various things he said.

Please, continue to ignore all of that and cherry pick what you want to fit your agenda.

Sorry, but GOP politicos used the Planned Parenthood videos to demonize the organization. (Revisit post 149.) Right-wing firebrands wanted to go beyond cutting off PP funding. They wanted to turn PP into the devil incarnate.

Sorry, but GOP politicos used the Planned Parenthood videos to demonize the organization. (Revisit post 149.) Right-wing firebrands wanted to go beyond cutting off PP funding. They wanted to turn PP into the devil incarnate.

You are so biased you can't see the forest for the trees.

None of this has anything to do with a crazy man doing crazy things.

We don't know what influenced the guy. Might have been right-wing hate radio. Might have been one of the GOP debates. Might have been the moon.

The only ones you seem to give credence is it must be the GOP's fault. So everytime a Democrat or some one with liberal leanings commit murders should I blame Democrat leadership?

When you have been asked 100s of time to prove one Republican leader has promoted or called for violence against PP and you continue to ignore it and make a false accusation that is a lie.

When you try to make a false comparison of being against PP and being pro life as being a call for violence against PP , that is lie.

If in some liberals and I emphasize some , crazy incoherent minds you can't distguinish between a lunatic and the pro life movement sincere belief in protecting unborn children. Then that liberal either isn't very bright or purposely is lying.

I think PP is corrupt organzations , I'm against abortion. I'm also against the death penalty . I'm consistent in that life should only be taken in the means of self defense .

To somehow in some beligerrent naive ideas to somehow paint being against abortions ad evil and you on the opposite side promoting and approving of the mass murder of children as the forefront of justice is comical.

How can some posters , tv personalities or commentators in general be so unintelligent to make a direct correlation between people fighting to save lives and a mad man who is taking it .

The only conclusions I can come to is people with these thought are not bright or they are lying for an agenda.

This might be my favorite post of all time......:thumb:

Anyone who kills innocent unborn children is the devil incarnate.

You guys that are turning this into a political argument are hilarious and saddening at the same time.

This guy certainly isn't "pro life," he killed three people. Also politicians have nothing to do with him deciding to go on a murderous rampage. The guy is a lunatic nutjob that has no value for human life. I think that sums it up much more than the political theories.

“The true instigator of this violence and all violence at any Planned Parenthood facility is Planned Parenthood themselves.” — Rep. JoAnn Windholz on the attack and killing of three at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic.

GOP lawmaker: Planned Parenthood is the ?real culprit? in the shooting | The Colorado Independent

So basically she said that they asked for it?

The only ones you seem to give credence is it must be the GOP's fault. So everytime a Democrat or some one with liberal leanings commit murders should I blame Democrat leadership?

As usual, you miss the point. The political affiliation of Robert Lewis Dear is not important. What is important is to what extent recent GOP outrage directed against Planned Parenthood played a role in Dear's rampage.