Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado (part II)

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What brings down thread after thread after thread on these discussion boards is one of the two following arguments from our friends on the right:

1. "It ain't fair." Democrats get away with this and that, but Republicans get blasted for same. Cry. Weep. Lament. That seems to be the dominant argument in this discussion. Which tells me that a lot of people aren't even reading the news.

2. It's the media's fault.

These cliches grow so tiresome.

What brings down some of these threads time after time is your blatant hypocrisy that is devoid of any reason. You act as if the Left is a bunch of innocents that have never done any wrong.

Despite what anyone on the Right has said, the shooter alone is responsible. Despite what anyone on the Left has said, those that choose to target police officers are alone responsible.

Again, you can't see the forest for the trees.

What brings down some of these threads time after time is your blatant hypocrisy that is devoid of any reason. You act as if the Left is a bunch of innocents that have never done any wrong.

Despite what anyone on the Right has said, the shooter alone is responsible. Despite what anyone on the Left has said, those that choose to target police officers are alone responsible.

Again, you can't see the forest for the trees.

My blatant hypocrisy is well-reasoned.

Re: "the shooter alone is responsible": I don't buy that argument. Lots of right-wing politicians hustling for votes these days by fear-mongering.

Re: "the shooter alone is responsible": I don't buy that argument. Lots of right-wing politicians hustling for votes these days by fear-mongering.

Why should I be shocked that you don't believe in personal responsibility.

Are you one of those who thinks violent movies and video games make people more violent?

I'm concerned that the reckless, inflammatory rhetoric by GOP leaders concerning PP may contribute to these types of tragedies. There's a lot of nuts out there.

So do you think the reckless, inflammatory rhetoric from the Left concerning "evil police" contribute to the attacks on police?

Your blatant hypocrisy proves one thing, you are incapable of critical thinking.

Lots of Left Wing nut jobs hustling votes for Hillary by calling the police the enemy.