George Zimmerman Teaming Up with Anti-Muslim Gun Shop Owner to Sell Confederate Flags

UKMustangFan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think all that's possible. I don't remember saying otherwise.

It's also possible he didn't murder him, and was just defending himself, and has gone off the deep end since then.

I'm amazed anyone would even bother to defend Zinmerman the way you are defending him. It would be similar to me defending Michael Brown wouldn't it?

I'm amazed anyone would even bother to defend Zinmerman the way you are defending him. It would be similar to me defending Michael Brown wouldn't it?
I guess? I think it is apples and oranges.

I still think Zimemrman left his car, gun in hand because he spotted someone. Looking for trouble, so to speak. Martin was hiding and when he got close jumped him and went whaling on him. Zimmerman (unnecessarily) shot him and had legal "gound" to fight his case and nowhere near enough evidence to convict him for per-meditated murder.

That is not me defending Zimmerman, just what I believe happened. Dude is beyond defensible to the point you can't dismiss any scenario.

Huh? Has Zimmerman been tried for the same crime over and over again? Nope, but he sure can't quit doing stupid stuff now can he? Just like OJ. That's my whole point. He got away with murder. Just like OJ. He can't stay out of trouble and will meet his demise one day. Just like OJ.
My bad read it wrong, I thought you were saying that they kept going after OJ until they got him. Not that he was stupid and kept getting in trouble.

How am I defending him?

I agree he's an idiot. I think that it's possible the jury got it wrong. It's also possible they got it right. You can't be 100% either way just because he's been an idiot since the trial ended.

I guess? I think it is apples and oranges.

I still think Zimemrman left his car, gun in hand because he spotted someone. Looking for trouble, so to speak. Martin was hiding and when he got close jumped him and went whaling on him. Zimmerman (unnecessarily) shot him and had legal "gound" to fight his case and nowhere near enough evidence to convict him for per-meditated murder.

That is not me defending Zimmerman, just what I believe happened. Dude is beyond defensible to the point you can't dismiss any scenario.

I agree.

So let me ask you: Law enforcement agencies, after being unsuccessful the first time around, never go after a person multiple times until they make something stick? I mean, they got Al Capone for tax evasion, of all things.

Well they can't go back after the same crime over and over if they have been found not guilty in a court of law, but you already knew that.

I have no problem if scum like OJ or Zimmerman keep screwing up that they are prosecuted each time.

That said, there are a lot of murderers and rapist walking the streets today because they weren't convicted and "Beat the rap". If they screw up again, go after them.

My bad read it wrong, I thought you were saying that they kept going after OJ until they got him. Not that he was stupid and kept getting in trouble.

Nah. OJ's court cases were a result of him being caught doing stupid stuff. There's no doubt in my mind that he has broken an obscene amount of laws in his life but has only been caught a few times.

How am I defending him?

I agree he's an idiot. I think that it's possible the jury got it wrong. It's also possible they got it right. You can't be 100% either way just because he's been an idiot since the trial ended.

So then based on what you are saying we can't be 100% sure that Darren Wilson did or didn't murder Michael Brown in cold blood. It's possible then that the investigation was faulty. Just because Brown was a thug and an idiot who robbed a store and had probable cause for questioning from Wilson before he was shot by Wilson doesn't mean that Brown wasn't willfully surrendering before he was shot. We can never know for sure 100%, right?

Zimmerman seems to get the "well he may still have shot him self defense" argument despite proof he is a lunatic but the judge, jury and executioner says Brown deserved to be shot. And all signs point to Brown getting what he deserved or what was coming to him but if we can't be 100% sure for Zimmerman how can we be 100% sure for Brown?

So then based on what you are saying we can't be 100% sure that Darren Wilson did or didn't murder Michael Brown in cold blood. It's possible then that the investigation was faulty. Just because Brown was a thug and an idiot who robbed a store and had probable cause for questioning from Wilson before he was shot by Wilson doesn't mean that Brown wasn't willfully surrendering before he was shot. We can never know for sure 100%, right?

Zimmerman seems to get the "well he may still have shot him self defense" argument despite proof he is a lunatic but the judge, jury and executioner says Brown deserved to be shot. And all signs post to Brown getting what he deserved or what was coming to him but if we can't be 100% sure for Zimmerman how can we be 100% sure for Brown?

They are two completely different cases so I'm not sure why you keep comparing them. No nothing is 100%, but Wilson had a stronger (supporting him) case than Zimmerman did IMO.

I think the evidence and witnesses in the Brown\Wilson case were consistent and strong enough in Wilson's favor that charges weren't even warranted. In other words, it was pretty clear what happened.

In the Martin\Zimmerman case, I just think there wasn't enough to convict Zimmerman beyond a reasonable doubt.

They are two completely different cases so I'm not sure why you keep comparing them. No nothing is 100%, but Wilson had a stronger (supporting him) case than Zimmerman did IMO.

I think the evidence and witnesses in the Brown\Wilson case were consistent and strong enough in Wilson's favor that charges weren't even warranted. In other words, it was pretty clear what happened.

In the Martin\Zimmerman case, I just think there wasn't enough to convict Zimmerman beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm comparing the people more than the cases. I know the cases are different but public perception of both of those people told different stories and played a large part in what the public felt about all of the people involved. The more trouble Zimmerman has gotten into has caused hundreds if not thousands of people to change their mind about him and suspect he got away with murder. With Brown, early on it was believed he was shot in the back with his hands up. Once more of the story came out and we found out that Brown strong armed a store employee and tried to get Wilson's gun then hundreds if not thousands of people changed their minds about Brown's innocence and felt he deserved to be shot. Both of them have proven to be homicidal maniacs yet one still gets the benefit of the doubt more than the other from most people. I don't get that.

I'm comparing the people more than the cases. I know the cases are different but public perception of both of those people told different stories and played a large part in what the public felt about all of the people involved. The more trouble Zimmerman has gotten into has caused hundreds if not thousands of people to change their mind about him and suspect he got away with murder. With Brown, early on it was believed he was shot in the back with his hands up. Once more of the story came out and we found out that Brown strong armed a store employee and tried to get Wilson's gun then hundreds if not thousands of people changed their minds about Brown's innocence and felt he deserved to be shot. Both of them have proven to be homicidal maniacs yet one still gets the benefit of the doubt more than the other from most people. I don't get that.

Darren Wilson has been crucified by the media (I believe some morons on CNN even did "hands up don't shoot"), insulted by some congressmen and congresswomen, lost his job, had his life threatened and there are still a large amount of people who think he murdered Mike Brown. Heck just recently I think Beyonce posted something on FB supporting Mike Brown. A city was burnt and destroyed when it was announced Wilson wouldn't face charges.

Let's not act like everyone came out in support of Wilson after the facts were released because that has not happened.

You said yourself that many people think Zimmerman got away with murder. That's their right. He may have. He's clearly an idiot who can't stay out of the news.

I'm not saying he didn't get away with murder. I'm just saying I don't know. And that the things that have happened since, while they show he's an idiot, don't necessarily prove he murdered Trayvon Martin.

I've spent too much time talking about George Zimmerman today.