George Zimmerman Teaming Up with Anti-Muslim Gun Shop Owner to Sell Confederate Flags

UKMustangFan

Darren Wilson has been crucified by the media (I believe some morons on CNN even did "hands up don't shoot"), insulted by some congressmen and congresswomen, lost his job, had his life threatened and there are still a large amount of people who think he murdered Mike Brown. Heck just recently I think Beyonce posted something on FB supporting Mike Brown. A city was burnt and destroyed when it was announced Wilson wouldn't face charges.

Let's not act like everyone came out in support of Wilson after the facts were released because that has not happened.

You said yourself that many people think Zimmerman got away with murder. That's their right. He may have. He's clearly an idiot who can't stay out of the news.

I'm not saying he didn't get away with murder. I'm just saying I don't know. And that the things that have happened since, while they show he's an idiot, don't necessarily prove he murdered Trayvon Martin.

I've spent too much time talking about George Zimmerman today.

Very true about Wilson's life never being the same as a result. At the same time we all know what a large segment of our society thinks about those people who believe Michael Brown was murdered.

We've all spent too much time talking about Zimmerman. :lol2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am serious Doc. He is obviously off the deep end now. Was he always there? Or did shooting/trial/national attention/etc. exacerbate his already suspect personality?

He was a VOLUNTEER security guard for a neighborhood. He basically sat in his car night after night for free hoping that he would find trouble. He was always looking for trouble