George Zimmerman Teaming Up with Anti-Muslim Gun Shop Owner to Sell Confederate Flags

UKMustangFan

He was charged and tried in court. It's not like Zimmerman walked just because he claimed self defense to police, or because he's white...er...Hispanic...a jury heard the entire case.

Do people want to change the law so people can be charged and tried as many times as possible? Otherwise I'm not sure why it keeps getting brought up.

OJ was acquitted also.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here we have a bigoted gunshop owner, and a guy who stalked and killed an unarmed teenager for doing nothing, and they're selling poorly painted prints of the flag of the Confederate States of America - a country who ATTACKED the United States of America - in order to try and make a statement about protecting the United States' Second Amendment. Makes sense to me...

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

:lol2: :lol2:

Couldn't help but laugh after reading this one.

I am serious Doc. He is obviously off the deep end now. Was he always there? Or did shooting/trial/national attention/etc. exacerbate his already suspect personality?

I'm not kidding. I think he dug the attention, now will do whatever will get his mug back in it.

I am serious Doc. He is obviously off the deep end now. Was he always there? Or did shooting/trial/national attention/etc. exacerbate his already suspect personality?

I believe they did but it would take forever to find out everything that was brought up in the trial. The prosecution did try to highlight his unstable mindset but ultimately they did a poor job or Zimmerman's lawyers were just way better. Seems like there were other things that gave a raised eyebrow other than his Seth Rogen impersonation.

He apointed himself the neighborhood watch captain of a neighborhood that didn't have a neighborhood watch.

Seems kind of out there to me. Seth Rogen in Observe and Report comes to mind.

One could argue that neighborhood watch organizations do mostly great work so from my perspective that doesn't answer the question.

Every group has a leader.

I hear what you are saying but it is speculation.

Well, if I ever decide to appoint myself the neighborhood watch captain when you know my neighborhood doesn't have a neighborhood watch group I beg of you.....get me some damn help.

George Zimmerman's medical records targeted on eve of hearing | Reuters

OJ was acquitted also.

Correct. And you don't see me whining about it every chance I get. He was charged and tried and found not guilty.

I'll ask again. Should we be able to charge people as many times as it takes in order to put them in prison?

Correct. And you don't see me whining about it every chance I get. He was charged and tried and found not guilty.

I'll ask again. Should we be able to charge people as many times as it takes in order to put them in prison?

No. We also aren't obligated to silence about it because an imperfect system reached its conclusion.