George Zimmerman Teaming Up with Anti-Muslim Gun Shop Owner to Sell Confederate Flags

UKMustangFan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct. And you don't see me whining about it every chance I get. He was charged and tried and found not guilty.

I'll ask again. Should we be able to charge people as many times as it takes in order to put them in prison?

A better question for you would be can you admit that the system sometimes gets it wrong?

I stand by my initial impression of George Zimmerman. He is a guy who trips on "power". He has absolutely no regard for anyone but himself. He is not just now this crazy, he just now is followed by the media and exposed over and over and over. And that continues to feed his sense of self. And he loves every minute of it. And it's what he has always wanted for himself.

And as to the other guy....well, it wouldn't be good for a moderator to get suspended for what she says.

I stand by my initial impression of George Zimmerman. He is a guy who trips on "power". He has absolutely no regard for anyone but himself. He is not just now this crazy, he just now is followed by the media and exposed over and over and over. And that continues to feed his sense of self. And he loves every minute of it. And it's what he has always wanted for himself.

And as to the other guy....well, it wouldn't be good for a moderator to get suspended for what she says.

Chicken.

A better question for you would be can you admit that the system sometimes gets it wrong?

System usually works well but gets something wrong every day...why I am not a big fan of the death penalty...cannot fix that mistake...

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt initially...totally admit that I was totally wrong...

LA had it right above...how is this guy not dead yet? He seems to be tempting things all the time...

Different Crime, Different State, Different Prosecutor, Different Judge

You don't think that if someone is acquitted for a crime they should be able to be tried for that same crime a second or third time, do you?

Huh? Has Zimmerman been tried for the same crime over and over again? Nope, but he sure can't quit doing stupid stuff now can he? Just like OJ. That's my whole point. He got away with murder. Just like OJ. He can't stay out of trouble and will meet his demise one day. Just like OJ.

Different Crime, Different State, Different Prosecutor, Different Judge

You don't think that if someone is acquitted for a crime they should be able to be tried for that same crime a second or third time, do you?

So let me ask you: Law enforcement agencies, after being unsuccessful the first time around, never go after a person multiple times until they make something stick? I mean, they got Al Capone for tax evasion, of all things.

No. We also aren't obligated to silence about it because an imperfect system reached its conclusion.

Never said you should silence about it. But there are a lot of sarcastic comments every time this idiots name is mentioned that make it seem like the system didn't work, or that Zimmerman was let off the hook for no reason. That's not the case.