George Zimmerman Teaming Up with Anti-Muslim Gun Shop Owner to Sell Confederate Flags

UKMustangFan

George Zimmerman to Sell Confederate Flags

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who was acquitted in 2013 in the killing of Trayvon Martin, is reportedly teaming up with a Florida gun store owner who wants to make his shop a “Muslim-free zone’ to sell prints of the Confederate flag with the slogan “the 2nd protects the first,” Salon reports.

You just can't make this stuff up. :lol2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say, with all the white-on-black shootings (a loose term since Zimmerman is Hispanic) that have taken place in my very brief adult life, I can point out and say that most of the time both parties are at fault, and usually the victim is more at fault.

However, the fact that every 4 months or so I hear Zimmerman's name makes me believe more and more that the Trayvon Martin shooting was more than "self defense."

"There's nothing to see here, people. Move along."

Sincerely,

Trayvon Martin

Na, self-defense all the way. Remember that's what we were told on here non-stop.

Nothing at all suspicious about a guy that profiled a young black man and killed him (in self defense of course) selling Confederate flags. Merely a coincidence.

Na, self-defense all the way. Remember that's what we were told on here non-stop.

Nothing at all suspicious about a guy that profiled a young black man and killed him (in self defense of course) selling Confederate flags. Merely a coincidence.

He was charged and tried in court. It's not like Zimmerman walked just because he claimed self defense to police, or because he's white...er...Hispanic...a jury heard the entire case.

Do people want to change the law so people can be charged and tried as many times as possible? Otherwise I'm not sure why it keeps getting brought up.

Now it's to stay in the public eye, IMO. And he's a donkey.

I am serious Doc. He is obviously off the deep end now. Was he always there? Or did shooting/trial/national attention/etc. exacerbate his already suspect personality?

So here we have a bigoted gunshop owner, and a guy who stalked and killed an unarmed teenager for doing nothing, and they're selling poorly painted prints of the flag of the Confederate States of America - a country who ATTACKED the United States of America - in order to try and make a statement about protecting the United States' Second Amendment. Makes sense to me...

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

Honest question, I wonder if Zimmerman was that far out there before Trayvon Martin?

He apointed himself the neighborhood watch captain of a neighborhood that didn't have a neighborhood watch.

Seems kind of out there to me. Seth Rogen in Observe and Report comes to mind.