Track the Reds

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a hot dog butt wipe. Relief pitcher for Cubs strikes out Phillips and then taunts him as he runs off the mound. Not only does the guy look like a clown with the darn near sideways cap (this isn't a hip hop concert, it's a baseball game), he's not that good to be taunting guys. But then Phillips gives him a thumbs up after the strikeout. I've got to believe if the Redlegs were still in the hunt, benches would have been clearing after that stupid display.

What a hot dog butt wipe. Relief pitcher for Cubs strikes out Phillips and then taunts him as he runs off the mound. Not only does the guy look like a clown with the darn near sideways cap (this isn't a hip hop concert, it's a baseball game), he's not that good to be taunting guys. But then Phillips gives him a thumbs up after the strikeout. I've got to believe if the Redlegs were still in the hunt, benches would have been clearing after that stupid display.

Who was it for the Cubs?

It looks like the Reds hitters are just as productive as those guys. Interesting stats. What does this tell us about these players and the Reds?

I expected the stats to be much more glaringly against Bruce & Frazier. Posey is a stud & 17 / 12 more RBI in 5 / 4 fewer ABs w/ RISP is statistically significant (in a pitcher's park as well).

Looking at NL RBI leaders, Arenado (98) and Goldschmidt (97) (that's from today where Posey is at 80 RBI), I am guessing they are in the Top 10 somewhere.

Which raises the statistical question? Are the # of RBI shown on this list just the # of RBI from those situations OR the players' total RBI for this season?

Iglesias strikes out 10 over 7 innings of 2 run baseball. First Reds rookie to ever put up 3 consecutive starts with 10+ K's... The kid has pretty impressive stuff - look for him to be a top of the rotation guy for the Reds for years to come. Tends to give up the long-ball a little too often but I like the way he challenges hitters.

Iglesias strikes out 10 over 7 innings of 2 run baseball. First Reds rookie to ever put up 3 consecutive starts with 10+ K's... The kid has pretty impressive stuff - look for him to be a top of the rotation guy for the Reds for years to come. Tends to give up the long-ball a little too often but I like the way he challenges hitters.

Has like a 2 era last 4 games and is 0-2. That sucks. Not sure why, but he reminds me of Oil Can Boyd.