Track the Reds

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team is a trainwreck. But I, along with several others, said that in June. The lineup is full of hole's. Holes in the bullpen, holes in the rotation. Maybe they can open a donut shop.

The front office made some big mistakes during the last six years that has turned 2012 into a distant memory. Team may contend again before 2020, but I can't see how. Just too many needs.

It really never should have come to this....but at least all the GM's on here can track the progress of future/maybe/possible pieces/potential cogs to the next Reds team to contend for their entertainment. The front office did give them that.

Votto has reached base 114 of his last 200 trips. Freaking incredible.

He's ridiculous. Having one of the greatest stretches I've ever seen and it's mostly going ignored.

.391/.571/.714 slash line since the break. Has an OPS of 1.285 since the All-Star game. Unreal.

At Bats with runners in scoring positon for the Reds

Fraizer - 134 (#1 in NL) 47 RBI

Bruce - 133 (#2 in NL) 52 RBI

Phillips - 94 (#51 in NL) 38 RBI

Votto - 93 (#55 in NL) 35 RBI

Interesting. Would love to see #3 - #10 and how many RBI they have.

Also, is this ABs or plate appearances? Votto's #s would presumably be markedly different since he walks so much / is walked so much.

I'm convinced that Jay Bruce is the dumbest hitter on the Red's team. I have seen so many times where he comes up with a man on 2nd and no outs and fails to move the runner to 3rd. I don't think he even has a clue about how he can best do that. Please, please trade this guy over the winter to the first team that is willing to offer a decent trade.

He's ridiculous. Having one of the greatest stretches I've ever seen and it's mostly going ignored.

.391/.571/.714 slash line since the break. Has an OPS of 1.285 since the All-Star game. Unreal.

Total headcase. Can't believe he missed the 1st game of Spring Training. Damn near ruined his season.