Track the Premier League 2015/2016

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ManU and City will be a battle down the stretch for that final shot at the Champions League. They have a 2-point difference with 4 games to go.

It'll be interesting to see City's roster changes week to week coming up. Two midweek games against Real Madrid with a Champions League final berth on the line will put Pellegrini into some interesting situations.

It'll be interesting to see City's roster changes week to week coming up. Two midweek games against Real Madrid with a Champions League final berth on the line will put Pellegrini into some interesting situations.

Pellegrini will go all in for the Champion's League. What does he care about where they are at next year? They fired him in the middle of the season when they signed Guardiola....which is just bizarre to me.

Do the top four automatically get the Champions League? I ask because for some reason I was thinking if you won the FA Cup but were outside the top 4, you got to go to the Champions League and #4 dropped down to Europa. I may have that completely wrong, though.

Liverpool rolled to an easy derby win today. Huge injury for Origi though. I think that means a lot of rest for Sturridge, as he may be their money ticket for Europa. Play the kids this weekend Mr. Klopp, get ready for next week.

Remember when I said that Liverpool is a completely different player with Sturridge? What is their record since his return? W/ Origi, who looks to have ligament damage, but not tears, coming back next year, and with Klopp pulling the transfer market strings, I look for this team to be in the running for the title next season. As long as Daniel doesn't hurt himself training with England at Euro's....

Do the top four automatically get the Champions League? I ask because for some reason I was thinking if you won the FA Cup but were outside the top 4, you got to go to the Champions League and #4 dropped down to Europa. I may have that completely wrong, though.

FA Cup winners get a Europa League spot, not Champions League.

And as a general rule the top four go the Champions League but due to the number of allocated spots, if Manchester City win the Champions League and Liverpool won the Europa (which does get a Champions League spot the following season), the fourth place team won't get a spot in Champions League next year.

FA Cup winners get a Europa League spot, not Champions League.

And as a general rule the top four go the Champions League but due to the number of allocated spots, if Manchester City win the Champions League and Liverpool won the Europa (which does get a Champions League spot the following season), the fourth place team won't get a spot in Champions League next year.

Thanks. I knew there was a rule of some sorts but couldn't remember. Thanks for the clarification.

I have a feeling the Spurs may end up winning the title. Leicester is going to start feeling the pressure, plus there is an awful lot of money riding on them not winning.

The math I did, I have Spurs taking it by 1 pt. I don't see Leicester winning at Chelsea and at Man U. I have Spurs winning 3 of late 4.

That'll just about do it. Spurs really needed that one today. Leicester just needs one win in its final three games (I'll take the Everton match at home) and the title is theirs.

Yep, really needed 3 against West Brom today. Now LC can lock it up as early as this weekend against Man U.

What a story, perhaps the biggest Cinderella or unexpected story in sport history. Not just soccer or Euro club football history but sports history. The way the EPL is set up the best team is usually always going to win. no 1 and done format, no anything can happen format. You must play your best for 38 matches and this year LC was able to do it from start to finish. Euro soccer is designed in a way where underdogs have less of a chance at success but here we are. What a story.

Yep, really needed 3 against West Brom today. Now LC can lock it up as early as this weekend against Man U.

What a story, perhaps the biggest Cinderella or unexpected story in sport history. Not just soccer or Euro club football history but sports history. The way the EPL is set up the best team is usually always going to win. no 1 and done format, no anything can happen format. You must play your best for 38 matches and this year LC was able to do it from start to finish. Euro soccer is designed in a way where underdogs have less of a chance at success but here we are. What a story.

It's just unbelievable. I actually can't watch their game this week so I sort of hope they take a loss so that I can hopefully watch them sew up the title the following week at home against Everton.

I'm not even a fan and I still might cry. This is the most amazing sports story I can remember.

It's just unbelievable. I actually can't watch their game this week so I sort of hope they take a loss so that I can hopefully watch them sew up the title the following week at home against Everton.

I'm not even a fan and I still might cry. This is the most amazing sports story I can remember.

Can we even BEGIN to imagine what King Power stadium and its environs will be like if that happens?

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a soccer fan but it's about the only sports programming on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I still can't take the flopping and the crying and the complaining, but I can appreciate the skills.

So if LC sews up the title at home - madness!

Can we even BEGIN to imagine what King Power stadium and its environs will be like if that happens?

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a soccer fan but it's about the only sports programming on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I still can't take the flopping and the crying and the complaining, but I can appreciate the skills.

So if LC sews up the title at home - madness!

Sooooooo awesome, this whole thing.

Well Aston Villa became the first team officially relegated a few weeks back; their replacement just secured a spot.

Thanks to a 1-0 win over QPR today, BURNLEY have returned to the Premier League. Just a one year absence this time around.

Now Middlesborogh have a chance. Need just a draw against Brighton to secure the No. 2 spot in the Championship and avoid the promotion playoff, which should be a doozy this year.