Track the Premier League 2015/2016

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Leicester win at Manchester City this weekend, they're not title contenders anymore, they're title favorites. This is the most amazing thing I've seen in sports in years.

Absolutely, just broke back into the top flight a year or two ago and here they are past the mid way point leading the table and looking to raise the cup.

As an Arsenal fan, I've been waiting for Leicester to falter. It doesn't appear to be happening.

As an Arsenal fan, aren't you just waiting for the next injury disaster?

Sorry, that was probably mean.

But I swear I've never seen a team completely unable to go through two games without losing a major contributor.

As an Arsenal fan, aren't you just waiting for the next injury disaster?

Sorry, that was probably mean.

But I swear I've never seen a team completely unable to go through two games without losing a major contributor.

No worries...probably right, but I have been thinking more in terms of their (Arsenal's) uninspired play as of late, especially at home.

It's hard to believe that Aston Villa is going to get demoted but they are just terrible.

What does the 4th and 5th place teams in the Premier League get? I know one of them goes to the Europa League for sure. 4th place goes to a playoff for the Champions League? Is that right?

It's hard to believe that Aston Villa is going to get demoted but they are just terrible.

What does the 4th and 5th place teams in the Premier League get? I know one of them goes to the Europa League for sure. 4th place goes to a playoff for the Champions League? Is that right?

Nailed it on the European places for 4th and 5th.

And Villa is one of just six teams that's played in all 24 Premier League seasons since it replaced the old First Division in 1991. Can't believe how far they've fallen. Problem No. 1: the boneheaded American owner.

Manchester United has work to do. Only 14 matches remaining and they are 5 points out of a shot at the Champions League and a bad loss or two away from nothing.

Eventually these Spurs will go full Spurs and lose a couple games they shouldn't. United will sneak past them. Don't know whether they can count on any of the other three, but that playoff spot looks good to me.

Robbie M says, should Leicester win the league, it's the biggest story in futbol history. Hyperbole?

I don't think so. When you look at past history of the club, where there players have come from, and the amount of money spent, this is like an expansion team winning it in their second year in a salary cap free sport. This is huge.